Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
30 + Neves money + couple other sales should give us £100M ish to spend. Plenty enough to buy 3 quality first team ready players. Which should leave us in good order.

Obviously decision making in recruitment is key; but so it is if we had £250M to spend...
Not enough when, we are probably losing 4 current first team outfield squad members plus Neves and Traore almost certainly going and rumours of Raul, MGW, Hoever and Donk potentially departing, and then we have the loss of form/ age of Boly and the injury record of Jonny and Semedo to consider

Last edited:

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Not enough when, we are probably losing 4 current first team outfield squad members plus Neves and Traore almost certainly going and rumours of Raul, MGW, Hoever and Donk potentially departing, and then we have the loss of form/ age of Boly and the injury record of Jonny and Semedo to consider
Where dommed dommed.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big rumour last night that Jeff wants to sign Cornet from Burnley but only if the deal comes with a chocolate flake and raspberry juice.
Mendes has a client in Italy (Venezia) for twice the transfer fee who is good at organising Walls, I can already hear the South Bank singing…just one Cornetto

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My dad knows one of the coaching staff. The rumour he tells me today is that Neves and Jiminez are going. Traore is coming back and we are supposedly looking at a couple of signings from Spain.

Nothing too earth shattering there...

Back
Top Bottom