Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ruben - Goal of the Month

gewolf

Reaction score
I watched the programme last night and was both surprised and delighted that Ruben got the votes and won, especially as there were, I believe, about eight to choose from.
Of course from when the contenders are announced in the middle of the programme until voting closes, there is only a fairly short time, so there isn't really opportunity for the big boys to organise a lot of votes to 'fix'(?) things. However that probably means that it is fairer and Ruben won totally on merit.
I'm not biased of course but I thought his goal certainly deserved to win! :) ;);)

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I watched the programme last night and was both surprised and delighted that Ruben got the votes and won, especially as there were, I believe, about eight to choose from.
Of course from when the contenders are announced in the middle of the programme until voting closes, there is only a fairly short time, so there isn't really opportunity for the big boys to organise a lot of votes to 'fix'(?) things. However that probably means that it is fairer and Ruben won totally on merit.
I'm not biased of course but I thought his goal certainly deserved to win! :) ;);)
I presumed Ronaldo would win easily given the number of Ronaldo and Man U fans which surprisingly annoyed me so both the missus and I voted... first time we've ever voted for anything on TV so it was a satisfying result. We were joking that it was probably because only around 100 people could be bothered to vote :D

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does it cost anything to vote?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does it cost anything to vote?
Nope. But it is BBC based rather than Twitter or similar, so you’d think mostly UK.
Makes it more fair when you’re ruling out hordes of overseas plastic ‘siiiuuuuu’ teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom