Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Romain Saiss - My Golden Game

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There have been a few of these interviews with former and current players about their favourite games. I thought this one was worth sharing as Saiss is a funny guy to listen to. There are a couple of funny stories involving the 3-2 win over Man City and the win against Middlesbrough in the Championship.

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

There have been a few of these interviews with former and current players about their favourite games. I thought this one was worth sharing as Saiss is a funny guy to listen to. There are a couple of funny stories involving the 3-2 win over Man City and the win against Middlesbrough in the Championship.
I was in the one of the front rows for the away win at Middlesbrough and remember celebrating wildly at the end as Saiss lay prostrate on his back right in front of us. It was an iconic image. Nuno storming onto the pitch, punching his hand in the air and then kneeling over Saiss and giving him a big hug. One of my most memorable way days ever as we clung on with 9 men.

RVPJYIZNXJCPHDBXWYXMJU3P6U.jpg

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in the one of the front rows for the away win at Middlesbrough and remember celebrating wildly at the end as Saiss lay prostrate on his back right in front of us. It was an iconic image. Nuno storming onto the pitch, punching his hand in the air and then kneeling over Saiss and giving him a big hug. One of my most memorable way days ever as we clung on with 9 men.
View attachment 20347
That was a great day, I'm sure Nuno thought Saiss had a problem at the end, he looked really concerned for a brief moment!

Saiss is a legend, the sort of player that would be great to be around.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was a great day, I'm sure Nuno thought Saiss had a problem at the end, he looked really concerned for a brief moment!

Saiss is a legend, the sort of player that would be great to be around.
The kind of player we need to activate the one year extension on!!!! He is valuable to us on and off the field with his attitude and team spirit

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss is clearly such a good and funny bloke to have around. Always remember that video of him describing other players and he called Coady 'Mr Bean' and Ruddy 'stiff' among other things, to lots of laughter in the background.

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Love Saiss, he's up there with Ludo Pollett as a cult hero.

Is Saiss back in midfield absolutely out of the question? He's got a reasonable shot on him, can win a tackle and spreads the ball well. Might be prone to the odd mistake but if anyone is going to be our midfield General then its him.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Saiss man proper funny guy who'd obviously do anything for the cause.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A man who is serious and committed on the field and fun off the field .
Ideal combination to have in your squad.

Back
Top Bottom