Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Romain Saïss x 200

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Hugely sad news but probably the right move for him and his family.

Has been a fantastic player for us and just a wonderful person to have around the Club. Will go down as a modern-day Wolves cult hero.

The pleasure has been all ours, Romain. Thank you and go well.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
It's been emotional..
RVPJYIZNXJCPHDBXWYXMJU3P6U.jpg

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hugely sad news but probably the right move for him and his family.

Has been a fantastic player for us and just a wonderful person to have around the Club. Will go down as a modern-day Wolves cult hero.

The pleasure has been all ours, Romain. Thank you and go well.
Couldn’t agree more.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories, all the best romain.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad to see him go.

I find it disappointing the club don’t announce these decisions, once they are made. Especially with such key members of the squad like Saiss and Ruddy.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very sad to see him go. Fantastic servant to the club and one of the most likeable characters we've ever had imo. All the best Romain.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We´ll always have Riverside.
Would have been a useful squadplayer for the next seasons,but maybe this is the right time to waive goodbye.
Thanks Romain.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Been excellent player for us and a better man. Club must replace with a starter and not rely on Toti. He can be decent depth but 1 starting CB mandatory, 2 pretty close to mandatory but with Coady around pretty difficult to do.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like everyone else I'm sad to see Romain go, but it's probably the right time for him and for Wolves (assuming he's replaced).

The very best of luck. Romain, and thank you for the Riverside. A three year contract in the sun, my friend.

And like a few others, I think a certain lack of class from the club with John Ruddy & RS both announcing their own departures.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good defender.
He probably got fed up being told to pass it sideways to Coady!
Good luck

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's often said that all fans really want to see is a player giving his all for the cause. Romain gave that and more each and every time. He cared and it showed. Wishing him nothing but success everywhere he goes. Thank you Romain. The pleasure has been ours.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sad that's he's off - I hope he gets a good move. Would have liked him to stay as part of the squad as such a great guy, but probably best for him to move on and play regularly than stay here and potentially be on the bench...

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted,I was probably his biggest fan on here.From day one I said he'd be a good player for us to my nephew.Who didn't agree with me.Thanks Romain for proving me right.All the best for the future.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What an absolutely fantastic person and player he has been for us. I doubted he would make the step-up when we got promoted, he was my first player to be upgraded but he has proven himself against some of the best.

A brilliant personality around the changing rooms and a dedicated professional. And a ping of a left foot that probably should have been used more.

Completely won me over and proved I know the square route of **** all. All the best Saiss

Marvellous007

Groupie
Reaction score
Thank you Romain you have served us well and always will be a wolf ,thanks for the memories you gave me

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wishing you and your family nothing but the very best for the rest of you career Romain.

You owe us absolutely nothing and deserve nothing but success.

Model professional on and off the pitch and we’re gonna miss you.

You are going to take a lot of replacing I can tell you!

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like everyone else I'm sad to see Romain go, but it's probably the right time for him and for Wolves (assuming he's replaced).

The very best of luck. Romain, and thank you for the Riverside. A three year contract in the sun, my friend.

And like a few others, I think a certain lack of class from the club with John Ruddy & RS both announcing their own departures.
Maybe the club let the players send a goodbye message first and then say their own "thank you"

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck Romain. Hope the club replace you with someone with at least half the heart you had. A brilliant servant to the club.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All the best to Saiss, always been warm and positive with a great smile in the dressing room.
Perfect professional, never forget Boro and plenty of great performances over the years.
Gutted he has to go, wherever he goes to next, they'll be lucky to have him.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To think when he was first here and Paul Lambert didn't really fancy him.
6 years on a Premier league regular, European journey and captain of his national team
Him and our club have come on leaps and bounds

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big character. Thanks for your dedication and service.

Time to upgrade

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wishing Romain all the very best, wherever he goes.

Once a Wolf, always a Wolf.

Back
Top Bottom