Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Romain Saïss x 200

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A great servant over the years, wish him nothing but the best. See him in Alicante next month!
Really happy he has landed at a good club! A great serve to the club and deserves to get a good new home with passionate fans!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sellars involved. What a shock. Its no wonder we are in such a mess. He probably wants to be manager.
This bloke is the biggest ****er and chancer our club has seen since the bhattis!!!!

He is the epitome of failing upwards…..

If these things are true, I genuinely hope fosun sell up and **** off very soon!

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sellars involved. What a shock. Its no wonder we are in such a mess. He probably wants to be manager.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, nothing will change unless there are protests at the home games. I've heard the phrase "be careful what you wish for" mooted on the mix but for gods sake, anything is better than this and they need to be made aware of their incompetence

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, nothing will change unless there are protests at the home games. I've heard the phrase "be careful what you wish for" mooted on the mix but for gods sake, anything is better than this and they need to be made aware of their incompetence
I think some

We want sellars out would be most welcome for the entirety of half time tomorrow

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
anything is better than this?? such short memories people have...

protests in the ground? I reckon 80% of posters on here dont even step foot in there. Incidentally, can someone tell me who should take over this guy's job, or what would make them better qualified? from the little `i know, he was a player and has then done probably more qualifications than most posters ever have, which do in fact make him slightly more than a 'slimy chancer?'

dont know much about him or what he does like i say, but seeing as we have to read through all the crap and calls for a 'football brain' what do other clubs have? who do they employ?

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

protests in the ground? I reckon 80% of posters on here dont even step foot in there. Incidentally, can someone tell me who should take over this guy's job, or what would make them better qualified? from the little `i know, he was a player and has then done probably more qualifications than most posters ever have, which do in fact make him slightly more than a 'slimy chancer?'

dont know much about him or what he does like i say, but seeing as we have to read through all the crap and calls for a 'football brain' what do other clubs have? who do they employ?
A ‘football man behind the scenes’ was often the demand by supporters for people in these technical roles. Thelwell got stick, he wasn’t enough of a football man. Sellars is undoubtedly a football man but now he gets stick.

As I’ve said on another thread, I don’t know much about his involvement or how good he is in his role. If he’s sub-standard or underperforming and not achieving his professional targets, performance manage him or move him on. If he’s doing what he’s supposed to do then I don’t get what the criticism is about. Other people on here obviously know much more about his remit and performance.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

protests in the ground? I reckon 80% of posters on here dont even step foot in there.

Speak for yourself mate, I was probably going to the Mol B4 you were born and will be their again on Sunday, Ohhhhh and in case you didnt know it is a Sunday game this week..

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Remember to buy more shirts and gear in the sale like a good super fan.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Protests inside the ground will only be detrimental. Surely during games, the team need the fans 100% behind them.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Speak for yourself mate, I was probably going to the Mol B4 you were born and will be their again on Sunday, Ohhhhh and in case you didnt know it is a Sunday game this week..

that would make sense if you were 80% of the posters on here...thanks for the reminder though, thought it was quite in the Lych...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Protests inside the ground will only be detrimental. Surely during games, the team need the fans 100% behind them.
The very last thing we need is to lose the support during games. As much as it makes this place a difficult read, I’d much rather people vented here than inside the stadium.

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Protests inside the ground worked for the Vile fans who sang continuously for most the second half against Stevie G…….if they wasn’t so vocal I reckon he might have got one more game……

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The very last thing we need is to lose the support during games. As much as it makes this place a difficult read, I’d much rather people vented here than inside the stadium.
Jade…..there is no support….the support is shocking inside the ground

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Protests inside the ground worked for the Vile fans who sang continuously for most the second half against Stevie G…….if they wasn’t so vocal I reckon he might have got one more game……
They lost 3-0 and we have already sacked our manager

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
and you reckon this is the worst it's been?

Worse than 3 succesive relegations? Worse than a two sided ground with one stand a mile away? Worse than Saunders and players fighting on the pitch?

Only ask because 7 weeks ago the concensus on here was that we had our best squad in living memory.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure it did work they lost and are above us by the skin of their teeth manager less and will soon find the people they approach won’t want the job

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Not sure it did work they lost and are above us by the skin of their teeth manager less and will soon find the people they approach won’t want the job
The point is their ‘in stadium’ protest worked to a certain degree because the aim of it was to get rid of Stevie G….which it certainly contributed to…….if people want Shi/Sellars out then ‘in stadium’ protests are the way to go about it cus whinging about them on here continuously ain’t going to make a blind bit of difference…

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fans are behind the team but not the idiots running the club. Nobody's having a crack at the players in this instance

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems the only managers up for a relegation battle are British.The likes of Big Sam and Sean Dyche. Maybe because many regard them as being too dour.
Possibly Mowbray as well.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember a lot of the comments being aimed at Sellars was aimed as Thelwell.
The Thelwell dossier joke got peddled out as much as the tea lady one, it was tiresome, but we have since declined whilst having smug, arrogant soundbites such as ‘trust us’.

What has Sellars done that has helped progress Wolverhampton Wanderes?

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A ‘football man behind the scenes’ was often the demand by supporters for people in these technical roles. Thelwell got stick, he wasn’t enough of a football man. Sellars is undoubtedly a football man but now he gets stick.

As I’ve said on another thread, I don’t know much about his involvement or how good he is in his role. If he’s sub-standard or underperforming and not achieving his professional targets, performance manage him or move him on. If he’s doing what he’s supposed to do then I don’t get what the criticism is about. Other people on here obviously know much more about his remit and performance.
What we need is a ‘football business man’.

Back
Top Bottom