Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Riccardo Orsolini

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw him play once. Scored 2 free kicks one with his right and one with his left was quite impressive.
edit: can't seem to find it on youtube so maybe wasn't him but anyway has 2 very good feet plays from the right wing and cuts inside.

Last edited:

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at his obligatory Youtube vid he is a left footed, right side forward. Juventus 'sold' him to Bologna but did not include a 'buy back' clause. Us and Villareal are looking at him.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few links to these wide/forward players, that Milot Rashica another as well. Bit worrying as it's probably the only position we are extremely well stocked in, so if we bring someone in must be because someones leaving.

S

ShropshireLad

I have a horrible feeling that we won’t see Traore in a Wolves shirt next season.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
A few links to these wide/forward players, that Milot Rashica another as well. Bit worrying as it's probably the only position we are extremely well stocked in, so if we bring someone in must be because someones leaving.
Didn’t think much of Rashica the other night, although he was one of the better ones in a poor, poor team.

S

ShropshireLad

I can’t see anyone offering us anything near what we’d want for him and the same goes for Raul.
Who knows what the truth is behind these absurd sums of money being tossed around in this current climate? If a player wants a move they will go and Nuno won’t keep a player who’s unhappy. However, he didn’t throw any toys out of the pram when we were negotiating for him while Boro stuck to their guns over the price and we all know how much he respects Nuno and what he offers to the squad so hopefully the storm will pass over.

I know it’s only paper talk but there is that slight doubt which I have about both him and Jimenez possibly leaving but we’ll see.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Always rated him
Great player
A Nuno type of signing
Gerrim In
PS Never heard of him

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has a name which sounds like a very small, spiral pasta. If he also likes pizza then he’s good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom