Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rhos

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone hear from Rhos? He doesn't seem to have been on here for ages. I hope and assume he's ok?

R

reanswolf

Miserable ole bugger, but why is he banned from here?
Long-standing Molmix member.

D

Deleted member 9788

He is not banned. Long story he was fed up of the moaning ****s which led to a series of events which eventually ended in him deleting his account. Sad that the site has lost a true fan who's been going home and away since the 60s.

Also he still thinks the moaning ****s are still moaning ****s

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never met him personally. But always got on with him on here. I have no way of getting in touch, but if anyone on here does then please pass on my regards.
Find that hard to believe mate. I have only been in the Stile a few times and he has been in there and you have..hard to imagine your paths not crossing...?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im sure shroppy still reads the mix, can you pass it on, next time you go for a drink please Shropshire?
After careful consideration, I've realised they have both gone of radar, since they met up for a basil safari. Is there a connection, or is it purely a coincidence? Maybe they'll turn up one day, for sale on the dark web

Last edited:
R

reanswolf

Nick is certainly ****ed off with what he perceives as negative moaners. I have certainly ****ed him (and many others) off with my midfield views, which I know have been repeated too much.

A lot of abusive banter has gone on off-line.

But FFS, here - this is a Wolves forum. Here is exactly the place to debate things, and my extremely popular poll :)- proved that 97% are fully behind Nuno despite the allegations that a proportion of people wanted him out. And so they should be behind him, he is the best thing we have had in decades.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't debate things, this IS the place to do that, for me anyway. Rather here than at the game (of course we can't go now), where I have never in my life booed a Wolves player and never will do. But fans of all teams will always passionately debate things. There was no internet back in the 1970s of course, but it didn't stop some people slating Mike Bailey despite him being a legend.

But if someone repeatedly calls me a 'moaning ****' because I think we could improve things by getting a different type of midfielder in, I will tell you to **** right off in exactly the same banterish manner. I've never slated any of the Wolves midfield as individuals, just said we need a different type in to improve things - in my humble opinion.

I personally feel that the main reason is the travel, Nick often got home at 2am even from home games. An extremely loyal, longstanding supporter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is not banned. Long story he was fed up of the moaning ****s which led to a series of events which eventually ended in him deleting his account. Sad that the site has lost a true fan who's been going home and away since the 60s.

Also he still thinks the moaning ****s are still moaning ****s
I love that the poster starting this is the most negative it comes

oh the irony

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Find that hard to believe mate. I have only been in the Stile a few times and he has been in there and you have..hard to imagine your paths not crossing...?
If they did I didn't realise it was him.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love that the poster starting this is the most negative it comes

oh the irony
I have met Rhos many times both in the Bhohemians and I think at a couple of away games and I always enjoyed his company. I find it hard to believe 'negative' comments on here would have driven him off; he certainly is a strong character and gives as good as he gets. Even though we would sometimes meet with others in the pub it did not stop him giving me rocks on here at regular intervals!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rhos is a good guy .... I always tried to look him up when over tho not always successfully. The Bohemian was his manor lately!!
He offered accommodation to me, he organised a ticket for me, couldn’t have been nicer!!
I would hope he would return. We all have diverse views on the team we love but that’s to be expected.
I still think Mick was sent to us in 06 directly from heaven and was a great Wolves manager!!!
Rhos (and Burton) would love this!!
Hope you’re well Nick, look forward to seeing you in 2021

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had very good taste in music. Very simailar to my own.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
After careful consideration, I've realised they have both gone of radar, since they met up for a basil safari. Is there a connection, or is it purely a coincidence? Maybe they'll turn up one day, for sale on the dark web
Maybe they bonded over the Basil and ran off to Gretna Green? When you connect over something so powerful and get hit by Cupid's arrow it's almost impossible to deny your true feelings. I wish them both well and a long and happy life together.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
I’ve found that many of you are quite good company IRL, even if you are grumpy grumps on the Mix! If you miss Rhos just say hi to the snappiest dressed man in the pub before the next (full capacity) match, it’s probably him!

D

Deleted member 9788

Nick is certainly ****ed off with what he perceives as negative moaners. I have certainly ****ed him (and many others) off with my midfield views, which I know have been repeated too much.

A lot of abusive banter has gone on off-line.

But FFS, here - this is a Wolves forum. Here is exactly the place to debate things, and my extremely popular poll :)- proved that 97% are fully behind Nuno despite the allegations that a proportion of people wanted him out. And so they should be behind him, he is the best thing we have had in decades.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't debate things, this IS the place to do that, for me anyway. Rather here than at the game (of course we can't go now), where I have never in my life booed a Wolves player and never will do. But fans of all teams will always passionately debate things. There was no internet back in the 1970s of course, but it didn't stop some people slating Mike Bailey despite him being a legend.

But if someone repeatedly calls me a 'moaning ****' because I think we could improve things by getting a different type of midfielder in, I will tell you to **** right off in exactly the same banterish manner. I've never slated any of the Wolves midfield as individuals, just said we need a different type in to improve things - in my humble opinion.

I personally feel that the main reason is the travel, Nick often got home at 2am even from home games. An extremely loyal, longstanding supporter.

Come on reans that vote was hardly a metric to judge my claims by. I noticed a lot of the people who moan about the style, call him boring, a tinker tailor, lack of goals etc didn't even comment on the vote thread.

I personally dont understand how you can think all the above and think he won't change (as that other poll had a quite a few thinking that) and be 'Nuno in'. Maybe I'm wrong. It's like being married and thinking your wife has gone ugly, her cooking is crap and proving you don't fancy her by realising your expected arousal rate is lower than other husbands in the area but you are firmly committed to the marriage despite believing things won't change. It doesn't make sense imo. Once again I might be wrong.

R

reanswolf

Come on reans that vote was hardly a metric to judge my claims by. I noticed a lot of the people who moan about the style, call him boring, a tinker tailor, lack of goals etc didn't even comment on the vote thread.

I personally dont understand how you can think all the above and think he won't change (as that other poll had a quite a few thinking that) and be 'Nuno in'. Maybe I'm wrong. It's like being married and thinking your wife has gone ugly, her cooking is crap and proving you don't fancy her by realising your expected arousal rate is lower than other husbands in the area but you are firmly committed to the marriage despite believing things won't change. It doesn't make sense imo. Once again I might be wrong.
All I have said is that I think we need a different type of midfielder- one who can dribble box to box, and also acknowledged not easy to find or get. Thats all.

The poll was closed early as it clearly ****ed people off that a poll was even raised. I do get that. But I don't get some of the personal comments on there though, you ****s know who you are :). Express your view of course, but some quite personal posts surprised me.

Anyway with 100 votes, and nearly 98% support for the 'big man', I think it was indeed reasonably representative. I even changed the poll so people could vote without revealing who voted for what. I personally think those who want change would have been more likely to vote. But it was just 3 people.

My point was to show that people can question specific aspects without wishing to undermine things nor want managerial change. I thought the poll proved that, but I didn't know what that outcome would be at the outset. Though I did think that we would get an outcome like we did, and sorry - I was right based on the poll. It was a positive outcome, showing solidarity to Nuno - though some wouldn't have it.

I desperately want a new midfield option (as if people dont know that) but I worship Nuno and am of course totally behind him, and always have been. However, a midfield issue is noted by many people, even Kenny Hibbitt commented.

The surge accusing anyone with similar views as negative has gained pace, and become a negative feature of the forum itself, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve found that many of you are quite good company IRL, even if you are grumpy grumps on the Mix! If you miss Rhos just say hi to the snappiest dressed man in the pub before the next (full capacity) match, it’s probably him!
Hi Alex, Happy Thanksgiving for yesterday. I wonder who you are alluding to in your post?!
ps I'm blaming you and your fellow countrymen for all this ****ing Black Friday crap which has taken over this country!

D

Deleted member 9788

All I have said is that I think we need a different type of midfielder- one who can dribble box to box, and also acknowledged not easy to find or get. Thats all. Show me where I slated any players?

The poll was closed early as it clearly ****ed people off that a poll was even raised. I do get that. But I don't get some of the personal comments on there though, you ****s know who you are :). Express your view of course, but some quite personal posts surprised me.

Anyway with 100 votes, and nearly 98% support for the 'big man', I think it was indeed reasonably representative. I even changed the poll so people could vote without revealing who voted for what. I personally think those who want change would have been more likely to vote. But it was just 3 people.

My point was to show that people can question specific aspects without wishing to undermine things nor want managerial change. I thought the poll proved that, but I didn't know what that outcome would be at the outset. Though I did think that we would get an outcome like we did, and sorry - I was right based on the poll. It was a positive outcome, showing solidarity to Nuno - though some wouldn't have it.

I desperately want a new midfield option (as if people dont know that) but I worship Nuno and am of course totally behind him, and always have been. However, a midfield issue is noted by many people, even Kenny Hibbitt commented.

The surge accusing anyone with similar views as negative has gained pace, and become a negative feature of the forum itself, in my opinion.
I've never said you have slated any players reans. Bizarre comment to make :tearsofjoy:

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Hi Alex, Happy Thanksgiving for yesterday. I wonder who you are alluding to in your post?!
ps I'm blaming you and your fellow countrymen for all this ****ing Black Friday crap which has taken over this country!

We Americans have a talent for ruining beautiful things.

I just know that all of y’all are class in real life. Except Bod101, always working in the shadows on the next MM conspiracy. What’s your secret, shifty specter? Speak your business, foul fiend!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iirc, Rhos was one of the posters who personally insulted me when I posted something that he obviously disagreed with, in my early days on the Mix. Instead of posting why he disagreed and argued the contrary, he resorted to name-calling and foul-mouthed insults. I initially thought wtf am I bothering to join this site for! Imo, the site is better off without him and others who do the same.

D

Deleted member 9788

Iirc, Rhos was one of the posters who personally insulted me when I posted something that he obviously disagreed with, in my early days on the Mix. Instead of posting why he disagreed and argued the contrary, he resorted to name-calling and foul-mouthed insults. I initially thought wtf am I bothering to join this site for! Imo, the site is better off without him and others who do the same.
That's a shame. He speaks so highly of you :(

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
As if! I doubt he speaks 'highly' of anyone who has the temerity to disagree with him. :rolleyes:
I had some spats with him on the dreaded politics area, but always considered him a top bloke and a passionate fan. I don't know him personally, but I think he's had a fair bit to deal with and if he ever got overly snipey on here it probably just reflected his struggles to cope with that.

Back
Top Bottom