Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ref Watch-Leeds A

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
And so it returns
Robert Jones
4th official Micheal Oliver
VAR Jarrod Giillett

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And so it returns
Robert Jones
4th official Micheal Oliver
VAR Jarrod Giillett
Could be worse. Why does Gillett spend so much time on VAR? He can't be worse than the other clowns.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he ref this fixture last season, including the dubious late penalty?

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be worse. Why does Gillett spend so much time on VAR? He can't be worse than the other clowns.

Gillett seems to get very few games. In fact looking at the stats he was the 2nd lowest last season at 9 games. Only John Brooks had fewer games (4) and Brooks looks like he was promoted from the Football League mid-late season.

Part of me even wonders if the old boys club at PGMOL are resentful of having a foreigner. Because even poor referees like Jones are getting more games, and I haven't seen anything to suggest Gillett is a bad ref so far.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Womens football is now widely accepted, energy bills are at their highest level, we've had the hottest day ever BUT some things never change...the weekly moan about the quality of the officials and how due to ( **insert any bull**** reason**) we're gonna get screwed over.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Womens football is now widely accepted, energy bills are at their highest level, we've had the hottest day ever BUT some things never change...the weekly moan about the quality of the officials and how due to ( **insert any bull**** reason**) we're gonna get screwed over.

Awarding a non-penalty a bull**** reason?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's because the evidence clearly shows that PGMOL are far and away the worst collection of match officials of any major football country. Only England would appoint Mike Riley to any position more important than toilet cleaner.

Gold67

Groupie
Reaction score
Very, very sadly, there are ‘very few’ (aka none) viable (aka competent, aka uninfluenced by Sky6-ness) to consider as ‘an alternative’.
Anyone pick up the shaft of wit here? [Acknowledgements to Dr Spooner]

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's because the evidence clearly shows that PGMOL are far and away the worst collection of match officials of any major football country. Only England would appoint Mike Riley to any position more important than toilet cleaner.
But worse, it started a chain reaction.:eek:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just to say I thhought he had a good game. Managed the players well. He let the game flow and didn't give anything soft, I get the feeling we'll see another rise in the level of contact required to get a free kick this season, which is improving the game. Sa could definitely have given a penalty away, all over the place first half, so helped us there!

Back
Top Bottom