Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Radio WM football phone-in

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I listen to this every evening between 6 and 7 but not sure why, it infuriates me that the majority of calls are about Veeeeella

A Wolves fan texted in the couple of weeks ago complaining about the Villa bias but they shot him down in flames claiming they put everyone on no matter who they support, ahem.

Listening to it tonight, same again until John from Wolverhampton called in - here we go... oh, an Albion fan. Now Aaron from Cannock... another Villa fan.

Particularly annoying are some miserable old yokel called Dennis from Highley who calls every night moaning and some young brat called Si who argues with everything everyone says and sounds a right little snot!

Anyone share my frustrations?

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yessssssssssssssssss Chris from Stafford saves the day!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondering, if it infuriates you so much; why continue to listen?

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know what you mean, but I suppose Villa are playing Bradford tonight.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe but they're supposed to be for the whole region. It's a shame The Wolf didn't make a better fist of things a few years ago, I used to love listening to a Wolves only station with no whinging Brummies

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disagree that there is a bias. Probably was tonight because of the game.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
No bias as far as i'm concerned.

I find its usually the club with more going on at the time gets more calls.

W

wolf1877

midlands today is the same, on monday at 18:45, not one mention of wolves (albeit, very boring) game, however Cov, vile, scum and walsall were all on, it was as if wolverhampton didnt have a football team.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This... why would they talk about Wolves when Villa are playing in a Cup semi-final tonight?

I refer you to my reply to Freeport - I am not on about tonight solely, I am on about the phone in every night in general

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Vile and Albion are Premier League and getting far higher gates than we are - naturally, they're going to attract more of the audience.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lupo Italiano;1577835some young brat called Si who argues with everything everyone says and sounds a right little snot! Anyone share my frustrations?[/QUOTE said:
I thought the same as he started appearing a few years ago and Franksy dropped a right one as he asked how old he was as he sounds very young. He is blind and in his 30`s IIRC.

WM just stirs the pot.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Particularly annoying are some miserable old yokel called Dennis from Highley who calls every night moaning and some young brat called Si who argues with everything everyone says and sounds a right little snot!

Ahh don't get me started on her. She is the WM version of Sandwell Wolf.

Joking aside though, she literally is off her head. One of the most self inflated opinions ever. I will never, ever forget the once she slipped in that she couldn't make the games for the reason she is house bound for the reason she is blind. Yes, blind. Now I mean this in the nicest way possible but, really?

K

King Kenny

I've stopped listening as it's complete rubbish. Franks has turned WM in to drive time Talk Sport. He's had an agenda with every Wolves manager since Dave Jones his golfing partner.

S

Sandwell Wolf

Is the football phone in on every night? I thought it was only on Saturdays?

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every week night SW.

So Si is blind and in his/her 30s? Is Si female then? As WW says, the most self opinionated 'character' you have ever heard

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
I used to love the WM phone in with Tony Butler, a great source of amusement! I remember around the time that O'Neill left Villa, one fan rang up and suggested getting Jose Mourinho in, as, and I quote, "We'm probably one of the top ten biggest clubs in Europe, ay we Tone?". I couldn't breathe for laughing!

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely to god the most annoying thing on WM has to be that runt they send to interview fans after the matches

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's going to be rather amusing in a few minutes!!

S

Supanick

midlands today is the same, on monday at 18:45, not one mention of wolves (albeit, very boring) game, however Cov, vile, scum and walsall were all on, it was as if wolverhampton didnt have a football team.

@ the moment we don't !!

B

Bankswolf II

Surely to god the most annoying thing on WM has to be that runt they send to interview fans after the matches

My god I dislike that man so strongly

Everything about his segmant depresses me they find the worst people to interview and he screams down the mike in his stupid brummy whiny voice and worst of all he is a massive WBA fan, it puts me off listening to be honest

A

andyc225

Listening to those Vilers moan was music to my ears. Music I tell you!

Back
Top Bottom