Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Radamel Falcao

T

themanwhobuiltthemoon

Well he does play for one of our feeder clubs...

6/7 years ago before his injury he was arguably the third best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo. Shame he’s had such a decline since as he had the attributes to succeed in the Premier League.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just don't see this at all

Just not the kind of player we go for

However, he does have the nickname of being king of the Europa league according to wikipedia

T

TurboTaco91

"Then again, Moutinho might have told him about battered chips. That would be impossible to ignore."
I didn't get any battered chips when I was over a couple of weeks ago and I'm very disappointed about it.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno,but I do have the feeling that Falcao might actually work for us in a shorter time perspective.

It is just a feeling,but I don´t have any problems envision him scoring some goals for us.I think he would slot in just fine in our current squad.

It just feels like a good match at the time this post is written,so to speak.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see him bought in to tide us over until the end of the season.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Birmingham Mail asked me after the Spurs game for some thoughts. Said no on the basis I dont like them as a newspaper. This sort of thing is why

P

paddy

Would rather sign the young German, ARP.
Brooks at bourmouth shows class at a young age can shine

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would rather sign the young German
Brooks at bourmouth shows class at a young age can shine
Keep an eye open in the future on him as he gets older and bigger by jumping on your computer and finding the appropriate 'streams'.o_O:oops:

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some years ago..and OK,I was a little bit..or more.. on the drunken side of things..but wasn´t the bartender in the old Tap and Spile related to Lofty Parkes?

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We used to call them klondikes, many years ago up on Bushbags Hill.
Sliced potatoes battered and deep fried.

:yum::yum:

Klondikes! Ain’t heard that since my Nan was alive, thanks for the reminder, she loved em

Although Batterred Chips and Klondikes are two different things surely? Klondikes are the flatter and unchipped potato battered then fried I think rather than chipped pots dumped in batter etc, happy to be wrong

And yea to Falcao, if only to bring the younger strikers on a bit, imagine being 18-21 and training with him every day

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not even a debate for me. Not like it'll be a 5 year contract on 250k p/w.

More people advocated getting that scum bag **** Pepe in because of his experience than Falcao? Wow.

Used correctly over a season he'd be an astonishing signing. Imagine how much a 22 year old Jota would learn watching him in training? Yes he's had terrible injuries (and far too many use his time with UTD and Chelsea as a measurement of his ability, even though he'd been out for what, 12? 18 months?). He was in the top 3 strikers in the world not long ago.

One or two seasons of Falcao? Yes please.

Back
Top Bottom