Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Projected Finish

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without reinforcements I would go for 11th/12th/13th. With another decent striker and attacking central midfielder perhaps 8th/9th.

Lycaon

Reaction score
A little bit of realism required!

Sorry for being a party pooper but I think we’ll end up currently in the position where we are due to the possibility of the Prem being declared null & void come March if this omicron variant takes hold big time, if it hasn’t already and more disruptive postponements of games increases.

No promotion, no relegation just a total reset when conditions are under control and manageable.

Worst case scenario I guess?

Whether the World Cup next year is called into doubt is another matter but who really knows or cares?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A little bit of realism required!

Sorry for being a party pooper but I think we’ll end up currently in the position where we are due to the possibility of the Prem being declared null & void come March if this omicron variant takes hold big time, if it hasn’t already and more disruptive postponements of games increases.

No promotion, no relegation just a total reset when conditions are under control and manageable.

Worst case scenario I guess?

Whether the World Cup next year is called into doubt is another matter but who really knows or cares?
Null & void?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think this season will be written off. From what I have been seeing today this variant of the virus will peak pretty rapidly in the next couple of weeks with potentially quite a rapid decline in this variant.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup, projected finish still on cue...27-4-7

The experts really know their football!

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If by some chance we did manage to finish in the top four, which is not impossible the way we are going, I assume Fosun would have to release some cash and beef up the squad.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If by some chance we did manage to finish in the top four, which is not impossible the way we are going, I assume Fosun would have to release some cash and beef up the squad.
Manage? With the projected 27 wins, top 2!

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Talk ****e don't think we can do top 4

Attachments

• 20220122_180656.jpg
    20220122_180656.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 99

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you can look at the table and say we are in a good position to finish between 7th and 11th I did think these current games will hurt us hopefully not too badly

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fans on Arsenal and West Ham forums think we’re going to comfortably beat them both.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I'm going for 7th but we can get 6th. Neto the xfactor. If he has been playing since start of year we have 6-9 more points imo

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going for 7th but we can get 6th. Neto the xfactor. If he has been playing since start of year we have 6-9 more points imo
I assume you mean since the start of the season rather than year, otherwise we’ve done something mental and warped our PPG beyond 3 if you mean calendar year!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I assume you mean since the start of the season rather than year, otherwise we’ve done something mental and warped our PPG beyond 3 if you mean calendar year!
Ha yeah from Game 1 with Neto

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we need West Ham to bottle it to nick 7th spot, can't see Spurs or United dropping enough points for us to overhaul them

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we need West Ham to bottle it to nick 7th spot, can't see Spurs or United dropping enough points for us to overhaul them
Giving up 6 points to Arsenal and meekly surrundering 3 to WH still really stings.

I know we can lose games, but it's the manner :(

Beat Everton though and who knows!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7th is the best we can hope for but I'm not sure we have the consistency to finish above West Ham, who are surely the ones to catch now. Villa the ones to watch behind us but they're a bit of a streaky team so after winning a few, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a subpar run soon.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa have closed the gap a fair amount, but still 7 points behind, they'd have to catch us but we'd have to have failed to pick up a lot of points and unable to catch Utd and West Ham. We'll finish near the Hammers but will probably go down to our tough last few games of the season.....

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7th is the best we can hope for but I'm not sure we have the consistency to finish above West Ham, who are surely the ones to catch now. Villa the ones to watch behind us but they're a bit of a streaky team so after winning a few, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a subpar run soon.
Villa haven't beat a top half team yet.....that's their problem....with west ham, arsenal, us and spurs in there next 4 games if they do start taking points off top teams it may give us a chance to get higher....

Back
Top Bottom