Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It a shame that their are no first team public uk games - due to the commenwealth games

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many games ? 4 possible 5 - Is that enough to get match fitness?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All booked up for Faro for Sporting......

With all this *******s gewin on with the airports at the moment,I'm undecided.I did see a good price yesterday,from brum to faro on the Friday to sunday.For £147.Then I found a hotel for 3 of us for 2 nights for £128 each including breakfast.Thought that was a good price.But like I say,it's the mess at the airports that's putting me off at the moment.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With all this *******s gewin on with the airports at the moment,I'm undecided.I did see a good price yesterday,from brum to faro on the Friday to sunday.For £147.Then I found a hotel for 3 of us for 2 nights for £128 each including breakfast.Thought that was a good price.But like I say,it's the mess at the airports that's putting me off at the moment.
I waited for the sporting game, despite everybody going benidorm....glad I did in a way......it's better the game being in faro than Lisbon for flights etc ...paid £200..... Ryanair from brum thurs to Sunday.....staying in faro as it's cheaper than albuferia etc , being main holiday weeks ......was the same with the airport situation but thought no let's risk it.....be a better game than the ones in benidorm... decent ground, better opposition.....can either cheer Nunes for us or boo him...

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Booked up Faro too, Fri-Mon. Let's see how we cope 2 games in 2 days:D

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I waited for the sporting game, despite everybody going benidorm....glad I did in a way......it's better the game being in faro than Lisbon for flights etc ...paid £200..... Ryanair from brum thurs to Sunday.....staying in faro as it's cheaper than albuferia etc , being main holiday weeks ......was the same with the airport situation but thought no let's risk it.....be a better game than the ones in benidorm... decent ground, better opposition.....can either cheer Nunes for us or boo him...

yeah the hotel I looked at was in faro.My mate went on holiday Friday and he's phoned this morning saying it was a nightmare.So we are waiting a few days to see wat the ticket arrangements are and if we sign any players.Looks like I'll be staying at hum if it depends on players being signed. :mad:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yeah the hotel I looked at was in faro.My mate went on holiday Friday and he's phoned this morning saying it was a nightmare.So we are waiting a few days to see wat the ticket arrangements are and if we sign any players.Looks like I'll be staying at hum if it depends on players being signed. :mad:
Nunes on his way ....think positive..

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
really enjoyed stoke away last season, a bit disappointed there not a fairly local away game this year
Tbf I would of just been happy with one in this country.

Like our transfer dealings it’s another **** up by the people in charge of the day to day running of the club.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf I would of just been happy with one in this country.

Like our transfer dealings it’s another **** up by the people in charge of the day to day running of the club.
Isn't it because of the commonwealth games? Sure someone has explained it Inthe past week or so. Has it really only been a week or so? Doesn't time drag sometimes?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't it because of the commonwealth games? Sure someone has explained it Inthe past week or so. Has it really only been a week or so? Doesn't time drag sometimes?
I think the commonwealth games ment we could t play a game at Molineux.

It should t stop us player a few friendlies away

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reason we can't have home freindlies is cause the pitch won't be ready in time...it wasn't dug up till late because of the international games...Ive been told this first hand.....
That may well be true but West Midlands Police had already blocked any of us, Villa, Blues or Albion having home friendlies during the Commonwealth Games.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That may well be true but West Midlands Police had already blocked any of us, Villa, Blues or Albion having home friendlies during the Commonwealth Games.
So why are Albion playing Hertha Berlin on 23 July at home.....the commonwealth games doesn't start till the 28th......the ban is for games on the weekend before the season starts, so we couldn't play sporting at home....we can't have any games before at the mol cause the pitch won't be ready.....hence why are playing Burnley at Compton not at the ground......(even if we were allowed fans or not).

During the commonwealth games yes but the main reason for none at home is the pitch...

Last edited:

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how much money we missed out on with the USA tour being cancelled.

"One source suggested that sides such as Manchester United, Real Madrid and other members of Europe’s traditional elite can demand fees of over £2 million per game. It was also pointed out that some Major League Soccer teams will offer close to $500,000 (£410,000) to play against a “mid-range” Premier League club."

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Behind closed doors friendly with Forest Green Rovers today, FGR tweeted an hour ago at Compton

Back
Top Bottom