Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on Earth have we got nothing arranged yet?!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They probably have got stuff arranged but like everything it seems at the moment there is a delay on telling the fans..

Quick to put out loads of tweets etc about pre ordering tops though...
We’d honestly be best off playing championship sides over here after the few games in Spain. Get some intensity into it early and the new (presumably) players a bit more up to speed with the game over here.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Details out now

Bruno Lage will take his side to Alicante next month as part of his preparations for the 2022/23 Premier League season.​

While visiting Spain, Wolves will face Deportivo Alaves and Besiktas in pre-season friendlies, which will both take place at Camilo Cano Stadium, home of Lu Nucia and based in Alicante.
At 7pm on Wednesday 20th July, Wolves will contest their first ever meeting with Segunda Division side Alaves, who are looking to bounce back to La Liga at the first attempt following relegation.
Three days later, at 7pm on Saturday 23rd July, Lage’s men will meet Besiktas – a reunion with the Turkish Super Lig side, who Wolves faced twice in the 2019/20 Europa League.
The old gold won out in Istanbul that campaign, following Willy Boly’s memorable late winner, and put four past the Turkish side back at Molineux, thanks to Diogo Jota’s 11-minute hat-trick and Leander Dendoncker’s header.
Now, in July 2022, both friendlies will be broadcast live on Wolves TV and Facebook, with details of how to purchase confirmed in the build-up to the games.
Ticket information for the games and further pre-season fixtures will be confirmed soon.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Details out now

Bruno Lage will take his side to Alicante next month as part of his preparations for the 2022/23 Premier League season.​

While visiting Spain, Wolves will face Deportivo Alaves and Besiktas in pre-season friendlies, which will both take place at Camilo Cano Stadium, home of Lu Nucia and based in Alicante.
At 7pm on Wednesday 20th July, Wolves will contest their first ever meeting with Segunda Division side Alaves, who are looking to bounce back to La Liga at the first attempt following relegation.
Three days later, at 7pm on Saturday 23rd July, Lage’s men will meet Besiktas – a reunion with the Turkish Super Lig side, who Wolves faced twice in the 2019/20 Europa League.
The old gold won out in Istanbul that campaign, following Willy Boly’s memorable late winner, and put four past the Turkish side back at Molineux, thanks to Diogo Jota’s 11-minute hat-trick and Leander Dendoncker’s header.
Now, in July 2022, both friendlies will be broadcast live on Wolves TV and Facebook, with details of how to purchase confirmed in the build-up to the games.
Ticket information for the games and further pre-season fixtures will be confirmed soon.
Against Romain Saiss second game then!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Details out now

A fast reunion with Romain.....

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least we have the dates, ground only a taxi ride from Benidorm.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Says both friendlies will be broadcast Live on WolvesTV and Facebook which is great, so I will sign up for those if you have to pay..

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Planning on going also. Need to find some cheap flights now.

Flights for just the weekend game are very expensive but not too bad at all for the midweek game - decent flight times for max time there from East Midlands with Ryanair for about £70 return before adding any extras of course!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is going
Im going for only for the first game but have to get back to England before the second game as I fly out to Tenerife on Sat 23 July for a family holiday
Gutted really as I wanted to go to both games, I thought they would have gone at least a week earlier

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think im going to do both games fly out on tuesday come back on sunday/monday. Im not sure if ryanair fly back from there on a sunday.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm waiting for information on the Portugal trip,and gewing with the other 10,000. :tonguewink:

kiddywolves26

Reaction score
I already this week booked off work (first week of my daughters school holidays) so I’ve booked us both 3 days in Benidorm.

£328 all in beach front apartment. No pool but will treat her to the water park one of the days.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I already this week booked off work (first week of my daughters school holidays) so I’ve booked us both 3 days in Benidorm.

£328 all in beach front apartment. No pool but will treat her to the water park one of the days.
Who is that with mate

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
All booked up and sorted for this one. A week in Benidorm on the lash with a short trip to Alicante to watch us play, can't complain at that! Next one is ticketing news which I hope they drop soon.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For anyone interested you can fly out from Birmingham on the 16th return to east midlands on the 21st
For £61 on kiwi.com

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All booked up and sorted for this one. A week in Benidorm on the lash with a short trip to Alicante to watch us play, can't complain at that! Next one is ticketing news which I hope they drop soon.
The matches are in la nucia mate no where near alicante. About 6 km north of benidorm.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
Three days later, at 7pm on Saturday 23rd July, Lage’s men will meet Besiktas – a reunion with the Turkish Super Lig side, who Wolves faced twice in the 2019/20 Europa League

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Alex dicken reporting club looking to play games in Portugal week before season starts

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Burnley 9th July - Behind closed doors

I love it how we can't even communicate friendlies and we have to find out through other teams social media/fans

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if it's true but apparently we agreed to play Sao Paulo as part of the Marquinhos deal, and even though he didn't sign, because it was agreed we still have to play the game
I would have thought that a contract has to be considered in the round. If parts of it don't take place then other parts would be void. Sao Paulo got their pennies from Arsenal so **** them.

Back
Top Bottom