Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even at this insignificant stage I'd be curious as to what formation was used.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please, please, please keep Neto fit and injury free this season.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What the first friendly that we'll be able to watch online?
Withdrawal symptoms are getting a bit much now...

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
A pub in Benidorm has popped up on Facebook offering tickets and travel to the matches.

Assuming they're getting tickets from a local connection as nothing announced by the club. Watch the tickets be right in the thick of it with the Beşiktaş ultras! :D

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the commonwealth games ment we could t play a game at Molineux.

It should t stop us player a few friendlies away
As is customary, those friendlies are usually local, so I'd imagine it does prevent us from playing friendlies. Other clubs further away probably have friendlies with their local clubs so who would we play?

It's any excuse at the moment to be butt hurt by every decision made by the club/Fosun. It's become very predictable and boring.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A pub in Benidorm has popped up on Facebook offering tickets and travel to the matches.

Assuming they're getting tickets from a local connection as nothing announced by the club. Watch the tickets be right in the thick of it with the Beşiktaş ultras! :D
I saw that pub. It is the last pub in the world I would ever wanna go. Looks like a arcade (video games) from outside.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least previous pre-seasons have had some excitement around them (to varying degrees).

This one… can’t see many paying.
In the circumstances it might have been a nice goodwill gesture to have waived the small potential financial return this charge offers.

PolishWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just a reminder for everyone, think we have a behind closed doors friendly that happens tomorrow?

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Burnley game was cancelled according to apps like Fotmob and Flashscore.

siwolf80

Reaction score
Burnley game was cancelled according to apps like Fotmob and Flashscore.

I doubt it's been cancelled, more to do with being behind closed doors so no way of them getting a score.

That's my guess anyway.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Possibly. Let’s wait until later when they announce the 4-0 Burnley score line.

Edit, nevermind just seen this on Twitter. 2-0 Wolves too apparently.1657368363563.jpeg

MontyR

Reaction score
Possibly. Let’s wait until later when they announce the 4-0 Burnley score line.

Edit, nevermind just seen this on Twitter. 2-0 Wolves too apparently.View attachment 28806
Lad on Twitter said it looks like a 433 with Boly and Kilman CB, and Neto, Raul and Podence up front. Also mentioned that Neves is there.

Edit: Podence got the second goal. His Twitter is @Bradley03041410 if you want to keep up to date

D

Deleted member sbk12944

At least previous pre-seasons have had some excitement around them (to varying degrees).

This one… can’t see many paying.
The excitement for pre season and the season itself just doesn’t seem there compared to 2017,18&19, I have watched or attend all pre season games in the past but this year I don’t even care which is a shame. The coming season I’m not looking forward to it one bit, as it will be the same as the last 2 years with no investment in the first team squad.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the Burnley site it says that Wolves were leading 2-0 at half time.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lad on Twitter said it looks like a 433 with Boly and Kilman CB, and Neto, Raul and Podence up front. Also mentioned that Neves is there.

Edit: Podence got the second goal. His Twitter is @Bradley03041410 if you want to keep up to date
Do we know who got the first goal?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 Wolves, guy can't tell who scored as he's currently in a bush far away spying on the game and can't make it out.
Anyone remember the team of masked all-stars from the Lion or the tiger comic? I think that would be a hoot in a game like this! "Scorer - A.N. Other."

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I hope that line up is true

Back
Top Bottom