Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one thing I've learnt from these pre-season friendlies is "what pre-season friendlies are about". Because the commentators won't shut up about it! They mention it more often that Max Kilman playing Futsal. "The result doesn't matter, pre-season is all about ..blah blah blah...". Every. 10. Minutes.
I did enjoy mikey burrows taking the **** out of the sky and BT people always talking about it and with the lady who was commentating (I hope she does more as she was great) joking about wolves and max kilman bingo in one of the games.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mistake
Just wanted to know what time is kick off in uk time
Im in France lol at moment
Apologies for confusion

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The players we have available for these warm up games are just not good enough for a decent Premier league season. Fosuns inability to spend any money is going to be the death of us.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one thing I've learnt from these pre-season friendlies is "what pre-season friendlies are about". Because the commentators won't shut up about it! They mention it more often that Max Kilman playing Futsal. "The result doesn't matter, pre-season is all about ..blah blah blah...". Every. 10. Minutes.
Sorry, what was that?

Kilman used to play futsal?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s the team I thought it would be
The only negative there is Dendocker

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Portuguese kid asking for Nunes' shirt.

Not sure which one he wants - Nunes' Sporting shirt or his Wolves shirt ;)

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched an interview with the u23 head coach, James Collins. Several of the squad that went to US have flown straight to Portugal to join the first team. I presume the likes of Fraser will be amongst them but shows how light we are that they have had to do this.

Jack Hodnett, Harry Birtwhistle, Lee Harkin and Nathan Fraser

Back
Top Bottom