Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

POLL to Gauge current opinion - that's all nothing more - NUNO yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5340

Miss Blennerhassit. Telephone the police; tell them there're a couple of drunks in the Penrith tea rooms and we want them removed.

... Think that about sums up this poll.

D

Deleted member 7041

I have read some crap on here in my time, but is this even serious? Perhaps during this period of Lockdown it is a cry for help or attention. If it is serious it is a prime example of why supporters of other clubs sometimes see us as embarrassing. Shockingly bad.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@reanswolf before I started posting on here, read the mix for a long time and you always seemed a level headed contributor. With this thread, I'm wondering whether lockdown is having an effect on your sanity. It's verging on being insulting. By the way, not voting, so for God's sake please do not try to analyse and make any conclusions from the results. Ludicrous beyond belief.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grass aint always greener.

Nuno is God.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
As far as I can see, reans' intention was to prove that Nuno has overwhelming support on MolMix. The poll being as a result of claims that posters here are calling for Nuno to go.
I think the point has been proved, and the thread can now be closed.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Realistically, the best that any side outside the established elite can finish is 7th in the Premier League. To do that in two consecutive seasons immediately after promotion is one of the great achievements of any Wolves Manager.

The only reason clubs like Man City and Chelsea were able to join that elite was because they could blow other sides out of the water in terms of the money they could pay players. FFP means that won’t happen again. We are only the 12th highest wage payer in the division.

I genuinely don’t believe any other Manager could have achieved more than Nuno during his time here. To even be entertaining thoughts of getting rid of him is almost insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom