Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

POLL to Gauge current opinion - that's all nothing more - NUNO yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reanswolf

I even feel bad putting up this poll, as for me its not even a question worth raising, but it came from another thread, with one or two posters suggesting that actually, quite a few wanted change.

I hope and fully expect this poll to totally contradict that, and cement his huge and continued popularity that demonstrates our appreciation of him, in resounding terms!

Does it make me a hypocrit because I question some things? Maybe in some people's eyes. I can't do anything about that.

So the simple question is: - Do you want Nuno as manager at Wolves still - NuNO or NunYES?

Last edited by a moderator:

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The question really is does he want to manage us ?

Clearly struggling in the lockdown without crowds and family

WolfClaw

Groupie
Reaction score
If you wanted a genuine poll, you shouldn't have made votes publicly viewable. But since I will take it as a dare, I vote no. At least there'll be one,

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno leaves Wolves, when Nuno chooses to leave Wolves, for me!....and bung him a key to the City whilst we're at it!
I do think all this lockdown nonsense has bought out the fickle in many!...that said, I don't think all the international interruptions have helped the mindset either and it won't have helped Nuno and his staff with preparations either.
The strength is in the pack peeps, let's stick together and good stuff will follow. FWAW!!!

R

reanswolf

If you wanted a genuine poll, you shouldn't have made votes publicly viewable. But since I will take it as a dare, I vote no. At least there'll be one,
I've changed that just for you.

My thinking was, people should be prepared to put their money where their mouth is. And say why.
But as that might be perceived as undemocratic, Ive changed it so it's 'genuine' and so that people's vote is not shown.

Arthur

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for a week or so.....what has happened???

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a facepalm emoji?

I thought all the years outside the top flight, managers like Dean Saunders, Hoddle, McGoo, near extinction in the early 1980's, the Bhattis etc. had given us a sense of perspective. Clearly I was wrong.

I'm starting to realise why I spend more time on the OT forum these days.

WolfClaw

Groupie
Reaction score
Is there a facepalm emoji?

I thought all the years outside the top flight, managers like Dean Saunders, Hoddle, McGoo, near extinction in the early 1980's, the Bhattis etc. had given us a sense of perspective. Clearly I was wrong.

I'm starting to realise why I spend more time on the OT forum these days.
1606035373718.png

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Voted, and looks like the overwhelming majority want him to stay. Wonder if the results would be identical, if the question was changed to, do you believe Nuno can take us to the next level?

Own up then, who voted No?

Last edited:

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I even feel bad putting up this poll, as for me its not even a question worth raising, but it came from another thread, with one or two posters suggesting that actually, quite a few wanted change.

I hope and fully expect this poll to totally contradict that, and cement his huge and continued popularity that demonstrates our appreciation of him, in resounding terms!

Does it make me a hypocrit because I question some things? Maybe in some people's eyes. I can't do anything about that.

So the simple question is: - Do you want Nuno as manager at Wolves still - NuNO or NunYES?
Agree. Not a question worth asking.
The man will get a statue fgs.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought this might have been deleted by now.
Oh well, see you all in a few weeks again I guess.

R

reanswolf

Embarrassing attention seeking from the thread starter.
Verbosity does not equal intelligence.
Yet you weren't intelligent enough to ignore it :)-.
Hmm...............I think your post is all about attention seeking TBH.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In this kind of situation I always think of Curbishly at Charlton, who at the time were near the top of the first division. Charlton fans were continually phoning radio stations and moaning that Curbishly had to go as he was not capable of taking them to the 'next level' and look where they are now.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does the one who voted No have the balls to admit it?

R

reanswolf

Thought this might have been deleted by now.
Oh well, see you all in a few weeks again I guess.
Whatever you think of the poll, you aren't some sort of moderator.

I get that to ask the question is embarrassing, I really do - but it's quite a few who have implied or suggested in recent threads that some fans are anti-Nuno or want Nuno replaced. I never believed that. These figures bare that out.

So far just 1 of 74 think he should be replaced, 99% do 'not' so far - it certainly proves that point, and rightly so.
The person who wants him replaced hasn't explained why.

Nuno should have a statue built and I hope one day he does. But can we cut out this crap that anyone who questions certain things is some sort of Nuno anti-Christ?

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with opinions on what/why/how Nuno handles progress including that of the negative kind as long as it has some basis in reality of what's going on.. He's a football coach and I've yet to see one without their own philosophy. What everyone ought to remember is in the summer he made some very brave decisions based on changing things.

A few years ago and with talk of 60,000 capacity Molineux and how once we got into the top six, playing in Europe, competing with the best we would fill it easily as all that was required was for a Wolves to be such a club and a move to a field in Staffordshire with a bling filled retail park we would go 'global' and everyone who wants to 'live in the past' and stay at Molineux etc etc were/are holding the club back.

Well it's taken just two seasons of Nuno and Jeff Shi putting the club very close to the above before we hear knee jerk comments about 'going backwards'. Should the club 'stand still' around 7th place for a couple of seasons how long before those 60.000 seats became 40,000 with arses on them and 20,000 hideous blanks?

This isn't aimed at this thread OP as it asks a simple question which anyone in their right mind will answer yes to. I don't see how its hypocritical to have a dissenting opinion on issues (in the case of the OP midfield mobility which has some foundation in fact) and ask the simple question. Should Nuno stay? based on getting a rough idea of how many really want a change. Not that many at all by the looks of it and if that had been different it would have been a stain on the carpet in the club lounge.

As was always going to be the case when the club finally got a set up resembling top flight credibility- and the novelty of hovering around the top six and beating the best waned- the impatience and red necks are out in force with often mind numbing drivel. Always was the case, always will be and that's why we should protect that which makes WWFC- WWFC.

Nuno and Jeff Shi need the unwavering support of Wolverhampton. All aspects from civic leaders to Joe van driver to far flung supporting outposts for at least the next three years of Nuno's contract and probably beyond. We can only hope Nuno wants to stay and the emerging sniping based on drivel can only harm that possibility.

Lyewolves

Groupie
Reaction score
I voted no as well. Just because it's a ridiculous question and doesn't deserve a dignified answer

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are very fortunate to have Nuno at Wolves. Let's embrace his time at Molineux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom