Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Podcasts

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good Wolves/football related podcasts they can recommend?

I used to listen to 'The Molineux View' but that seems to of stopped and tbh unless they had guest was more of an update or Spiers opinion on things which if you are a full time follower you already knew.
'Old Gold Club' was good but that has stopped too.

Just got up to date listening to new one called 'In The Stiffs', it's by Dave Edwards and 2 of his friends and often talks about his time at wolves and has some great insights into the team back from Daves perspective, plus a lot of lower league talk which I'm finding really interesting to know how football works behind the scenes. Also great to hear the Telford stuff from his friend Gavin Cowan. I think Conor Coady is on there next week too as their first guest which I'm looking forward to.

I'm out of Wolves audio content to help me work faster, please help!

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Molineux View was great, such a shame it's ended. The only football podcast I listen to now is the Totally Football show with James Richardson (of Football Italia fame), it's on twice weekly and keeps you up to speed with all things football from the Premier League and Europe. Sometimes they have Lindsey Hooper on talking about Wolves, but very rarely. Good show though.

During the first lockdown in 2020, the TFS, Molineux View and Golazzo podcast was the only things keeping my sanity when the whole world appeared to be spinning off its axis.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Whole Lotta Wolves" if you want a foreign fan slant on it all.

Last edited:
T

TheConcourse

Mad that whoever owns the Mix doesn’t create a podcast. Audience already established. More opportunity to grow through the socials. More sponsorship opportunities.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Whole lotta of wolves is one of my favourite podcasts
Wolves 77 club
Wolves Fancast
E&S wolves podcast

Listen to them all but as someone said above the wolves fancast is a tough listen at times

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't listen to any Wolves ones. The bits I've heard of various ones over the years never stuck with me.

Plenty of football ones more broadly though. I've listened to every episode of Football Weekly for years. Totally Football show isn't bad. I listen to the Socially Distant Sports Bar, but that's more broader than just football. They tend to bring a new sporting documentary to each pod, having watched it and then review it together, alongside talking about everything else. Really interesting if you can then be bothered to go and watch the docs, which I've started doing, albeit slowly.

Non-football, the weekly 5Live show with Elis James and John Robins is absolutely superb.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talking Wolves is a good podcast, the lads know their stuff.

Wolves 77 Club is a good listen too

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't listen to any Wolves ones. The bits I've heard of various ones over the years never stuck with me.

Plenty of football ones more broadly though. I've listened to every episode of Football Weekly for years. Totally Football show isn't bad. I listen to the Socially Distant Sports Bar, but that's more broader than just football. They tend to bring a new sporting documentary to each pod, having watched it and then review it together, alongside talking about everything else. Really interesting if you can then be bothered to go and watch the docs, which I've started doing, albeit slowly.

Non-football, the weekly 5Live show with Elis James and John Robins is absolutely superb.

Another one for the Socially Distant Sports Bar. One of my favourites.

I’m currently working my way through Quickly Kevin; Will He Score back catalogue which is a 90s football podcast with the mildly irritating Josh Widdicombe. Luckily the content is good enough for me to not pay too much attention to him though. There’s a couple on there that are Wolves related, including one with the greatest centre forward the world has ever seen.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Guardian football weekly podcast is the best one out there for football.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For older fans, if you to hear interviews with players from 60-90s, The Wolfwhistle is pretty good. Haven't listened to it for a while but enjoyed what I have....particularly enjoyed Don Goodman. Some of the tales from players during the dark days of the 80s are interesting too

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My number 1 go to is the E&S podcast. Some people slate it, but I'm really unsure as to why. I think it's brilliant! Plus, they always answer my questions ;)

Talking Wolves is decent too.

Back
Top Bottom