Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please don’t sign Hwang

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's almost comically bad. I can't kick the ball as far as his first touch goes. Even when he has almost the entire half of the field to himself, he'll manage to "control" the ball back to the opposition keeper from the halfway line.

Whatever the merits of the 35 million paid for Silva, when we are bringing on players as bad as Hwang in a lost game and letting Silva sit on the bench then there is something really amiss in the coach's decision-making.

Get Shi away from all footballing input before he wreaks more havoc in the summer.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I’m more upset that we couldn’t find the £18m we needed to sign Vitinha but are now spending a similar amount on a player who has nowhere near the potential upside.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His control of the ball is beyond an embarrassment. A joke he was brought on ahead of Silva. Looks like he has won a competition to play for us.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rubbish but the one thing that really annoys me with him is whenever he thinks he get fouled he acts injured (nothing wrong with him today when tackled) and wastes time even when we are chasing a game! Get on with it no need for it!!

Will go down as one of if not the worse signings under Fosun given the money we spent on him...

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's gone down the same route as Jota....looks lost, little confidence, running through midfield onto the wing, in and out the team.
He's obviously not as good as Jota but he'd shown decent finishing running into the box, but hasn't been seen there in months.
Is it all his fault...we're the most defensive team in the league ?

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0165e9275de9b71160ac84b48f72b9b0.jpg

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Truly appalling player. Awful, absolutely awful. Cannot believe we spent money on him, when we should only have to suffer him for two more games. Instead we'll have him all next season too. Criminal.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's actually laughable watching him. He let the ball run across him lovely to get away down the wing then his first touch was like a shot! Then he hurt himself in the act of his second touch (tackle) and claimed he'd been fouled when he let the ball run

How he's getting game time ahead of Silva is beyond me

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As useful as tits on a bull. Should be nowhere near our bench the rest of the season.

Cannot even hope he has a spectacular World Cup this summer to try and sell him.

Did I say he is useless?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I don’t like to hammer our own players but that has to be one of the worst substitute appearances I’ve ever seen. Like watching a TV presenter come on for a cameo in a charity match. At the time I thought getting the signing done for £12m was smart and it did feel like it but now I’m not so sure. Unless Bruno has a plan for how we’re going to play and it’s going to bring the best out of Hwang then I’m not sure what he will offer next season.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For a club that watches the pennies, I still can’t believe we rushed out to spend £14 million on this bloke in Jan. Since then he’s not even looked like worth £1.4 million. We could have simply waited a few months and assessed.

We’ve seen a few shockers courtesy of our recruitment team in recent years, but this one is up there competing for top spot on the all time list. To think they snubbed signing Vitinha and sent MGW out on loan (who is a far better player) and went all in on Hwang is just insane. The thought of them overseeing a major overhaul this summer fills me with some dread tbh.

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Anybody fancy an Afobe type deal? Wonder if Mendes can ship him off somewhere else for us. Got contacts ay he???
He ain’t going anywhere….it is obvious he is only in the team to sell shirts in the Far East. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bruno doesn’t have a choice as to if he plays or not….there can’t be any other reason for him being picked!?

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He ain’t going anywhere….it is obvious he is only in the team to sell shirts in the Far East. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bruno doesn’t have a choice as to if he plays or not….there can’t be any other reason for him being picked!?

If he thinks Hwang is great, I would be seriously worried about giving him a big pile of cash to spend tbh.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely fabio has to be getting mins ahead of hwang. He's not going anywhere after just signing but see him as a squad player nothing more. Cant believe how bad his first touch and control is. That has to be spot on to play in the prem. Makes the signing of him early look like a boneheaded decision. Being cynical it looks like one for the facebook likes.

Back
Top Bottom