Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please don’t sign Hwang

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A forward who signs for Wolves, scores in his first handful of games and seems like the Messiah, only to go on a long barren run...

...he's the new Stephen Ward! An illustrious career at full-back awaits him.

Just think how many throw ins we would concede close to our area with him at FB

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've woken up and pressed the reset button a bit. I've slated him for most of the season as he went downhill faster than Dele Alli's career but we've seen this before time and time again; a players comes over from abroad, hits the ground running and then the league slowly catches up with him. Maybe a summer fitness programme and a pre-season tailored towards playing in the PL will bring something else out of him? I'm not confident but, after all, he's not going anywhere so let's be hopeful instead!!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some sort of loan clause? but what would be in his loan clause. X amount of appearances lowers wage bill? or future signing fee.

Not much makes sense, as we wouldn't want to sign him for his 2022 form

The only clause could be something like X amount of appearances triggers the deal being made automatic.

More appearances could never really lower a fee, if anything it would increase it.

I think Bruno's thoughts for bringing Hwang on yesterday were more about who is going to best be able to replicate what Neto gave us in the first 20 minutes.

Out of all the options, playing in a 2 with Raul, Hwang or Silva were probably the two that could most effectively do that.

And Hwang actually did a similar job to Neto. He actually found the same spaces and ran the same channels.

The problem was that his end product was laughable.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A forward who signs for Wolves, scores in his first handful of games and seems like the Messiah, only to go on a long barren run...

...he's the new Stephen Ward! An illustrious career at full-back awaits him.

To be honest he's got the technical ability of big George

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it correct that fabio laughed at him and Podence put his head in his hands?

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is it correct that fabio laughed at him and Podence put his head in his hands?
Yes and Podence liked a tweet after the game about how selecting Hwang was pushing him away or something.

Don't like to see that even if he has been really poor.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes and Podence liked a tweet after the game about how selecting Hwang was pushing him away or something.

Don't like to see that even if he has been really poor.

I don't think anyone likes to see it. But I can understand it.

Like everyone else, I've had to work with people who weren't good enough, and it's a massive morale drain, and breeds resentment and frustration that someone gets special treatment, or even picks up a wage while being **** and someone else has to do all their work.

I don't think I've ever seen such bad control from a so called PL footballer. It's not a one off mistake that can happen to anyone, it's constant. There's a certain degree of proficiency with the ball you expect from anyone in the top league.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is dodgy. You might not want to admit it as it’s Wolves etc, but it’s dodgy.

He is not a professional footballer. No chance.
Think I've figured it...

"The head coach added: “I’m very happy with him - even now more happy because last week, as you know, it was my birthday and he gave me a box of cookies."

Hwang is paying for his place with biscuits!

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I've figured it...

"The head coach added: “I’m very happy with him - even now more happy because last week, as you know, it was my birthday and he gave me a box of cookies."

Hwang is paying for his place with biscuits!

That'll teach Podence not to be so stingy with the custard çreams. Asda stocking up shelves for the pre-season I bet!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he isn't being serious and its tongue in cheek but Lage read the room!! Fans aren't happy with his performance that is clearly obvious especially when he losses the ball when we are playing at home... Just a silly comment to make tbh!

Back
Top Bottom