Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please don’t sign Hwang

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang created his own and best chance for Wolves tonight apart from Fabio's

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly a confidence player, and clearly bereft of confidence at the moment. He seems so much better when he plays a bit narrower so he can develop a relationship with the main striker, but he was constantly stuck in no man's land with his back to goal today. If he's going to play I'd like to see him in a two with Jimenez, though at the moment he'd be behind Silva for that role.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With hindsight I wouldn’t have signed him either. I do think he offers more than Trincao but he’s not being employed right he’s not a wide player he needs to play in the middle alongside a partner. Recruitment since 2018 has been poor no doubt.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With hindsight I wouldn’t have signed him either. I do think he offers more than Trincao but he’s not being employed right he’s not a wide player he needs to play in the middle alongside a partner. Recruitment since 2018 has been poor no doubt.
Hindsight is irrelevant because we could’ve waited until the summer. It’s been obvious since November he isn’t good enough

R

reanswolf

We need committing or the CEO Scott Sellars does - who says “ no player arrives here unless I am happy with him”. Not sure he had anything to do with Fabio, but let it sink in - around £50 million pounds on 2 strikers who are currently 3rd division standard.

Wangi Chan tonight was embarrassing. Totally out of his depth.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Possibly the worst signing of the fosun era?

We're you not around when we signed Vallero, Oniague, Texeria, Borthwick-Jackson?

He is what he is an average player nothing special, unfortunately we can't have a squad of world beaters.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do think we won’t lose too much on him
He would score in the Chapionship . So worth 10 million to a wannabes top six side .

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a nothing player. Will occasionally do something of note but generally will do next to nothing. Will add though that he is not a player suited to playing out wide in any way, shape or form.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possibly the worst signing of the fosun era?

We're you not around when we signed Vallero, Oniague, Texeria, Borthwick-Jackson?

He is what he is an average player nothing special, unfortunately we can't have a squad of world beaters.

None of those were signed for anywhere near the fee he has.

He's right up there as one of the worst.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terrible performance by him and Trincao. Passengers for the majority of their time on the pitch. A shambles neither were subbed at half time for a disgraceful first half. Get rid of both in the summer please.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully has a stellar World Cup and we can recoup most of our money with a quick sale.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They both cost more than him

Combined I assume you mean?

But they also got us out of the Championship and were rightfully moved on at the first opportunity as we had progressed past their ability.

I'm struggling to see how any of this relates to Hwang not being very good or worth what we paid for him.

Milijas

Reaction score
Cutrone looked better to be honest and that isnt saying much.
I'm sorry can't agree with that.
Hwang against Newcastle at home (2 goals in 1 game) is something cutrone couldn't amount too if he spent his career here. Think he's managed 2 goals all season in serie A. I know you were referring to the past with the term 'looked'but cutrone never looked like getting 2 goals in a game.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Combined I assume you mean?

But they also got us out of the Championship and were rightfully moved on at the first opportunity as we had progressed past their ability.

I'm struggling to see how any of this relates to Hwang not being very good or worth what we paid for him.
No individually. Well they were all roughly the same. Cav slightly more, Costa very slightly less. Because he isn't one of the worst signings of the Fosun era is he. Daft comment.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too late, 12 mill down the drain. He is useless

Agree. Just a dreadful player. All those that slate Adama look at this guys performance tonight and in numerous other games. Same with Trincao. Yes he has scored some goals but has been utter crap for months now. We were playing with 9 men tonight in the first half as he and Trincao did a runner.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No individually. Well they were all roughly the same. Cav slightly more, Costa very slightly less. Because he isn't one of the worst signings of the Fosun era is he. Daft comment.

Didn't Cavaleiro cost 7m?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sorry can't agree with that.
Hwang against Newcastle at home (2 goals in 1 game) is something cutrone couldn't amount too if he spent his career here. Think he's managed 2 goals all season in serie A. I know you were referring to the past with the term 'looked'but cutrone never looked like getting 2 goals in a game.

Cutrone showed more desire to me. Hwang does a regular vanishing act.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely Chiquinho should be ahead of him? He’s raw but fearless, battles and can out a cross in. Everything Hwang and trincao aren’t

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we definitely committed with him?
Whoever has been the one that has tracked him and thought he was worth pursuing should be nowhere near this football club. All the hype over signing him was embarrassing especially the player himself comparing himself to Son.

Back
Top Bottom