Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Players we should of never sold

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right or wrong answers please (there is a current theme on the forum that needs lightening up)

Il start

Alan Sunderland, Pedro Goncalves, Henri Camara

All went on to better things, it’s terrible that players want to better themselves after playing for us. Just how could they??

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Right or wrong answers please (there is a current theme on the forum that needs lightening up)

Il start

Alan Sunderland, Pedro Goncalves, Henri Camara

All went on to better things, it’s terrible that players want to better themselves after playing for us. Just how could they??
Did I miss Henri Camara winning African Player of the Year?

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andy Gray.

Controversial I know as he was a big part of our most successful team since the 70’s but I don’t think we should have spent the Daley money on 1 player….. 1.5m was a lot of money back then which spent wisely(!) could have bought 3-4 good players to strengthen the whole team.
Besides scoring a tap in in the league cup Gray wasn’t really prolific .

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny that Costa and Cav have featured on this list, when we got very solid fees for them, and neither have managed to get much in the way of prem minutes, for weaker sides.

It was a joke, based on the ridiculousness of selling Jota to one of the top teams in world football being called an error.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would imagine Benfica are fairly gutted about Jiminez and Atletico about Jota. As are Huddersfield a out Coady and Angers about Saiss.
But then again Porto are still counting their cash from Fabio.
Winner and losers in football, In recent times we have more wins, that is why we are 6th in the table.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jamie O’Hara and Roger Johnson.

Just kidding!!!!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would imagine Benfica are fairly gutted about Jiminez and Atletico about Jota. As are Huddersfield a out Coady and Angers about Saiss.
Winner and losers in football, In recent times we have more wins, that is why we are 6th in the table.

is the correct answer.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As I said on another thread also the fact we are scouting and picking up so many top class youngsters even if we are letting a few slip through!

Back
Top Bottom