Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Player Autographs

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it still possible to get autographs from players after the game?

When I was a kid I used to just wait outside the main entrance of the Billy Wright and walk straight up to the likes of Steve Bull and co. as they left but I imagine that’s not the case anymore!

Any info on when/where this can be done much appreciated! Got an 8 Y/O with us looking to get a few pics/ autographs.

PS - I’ve told him he’s not allowed to take a “Neto can I have your shirt” type begging sign!!

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it still possible to get autographs from players after the game?

When I was a kid I used to just wait outside the main entrance of the Billy Wright and walk straight up to the likes of Steve Bull and co. as they left but I imagine that’s not the case anymore!

Any info on when/where this can be done much appreciated! Got an 8 Y/O with us looking to get a few pics/ autographs.

PS - I’ve told him he’s not allowed to take a “Neto can I have your shirt” type begging sign!!
Why not hold up a sign saying 'autograph please' and then ask for the shirt if a player approaches him.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good suggestion. Although we’re upper tier so that could pose some problems logistically unfortunately.

Not sure where the players enter/ exit the ground these days… that will probably be the starting point.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Good suggestion. Although we’re upper tier so that could pose some problems logistically unfortunately.

Not sure where the players enter/ exit the ground these days… that will probably be the starting point.
Last I heard, players park their car behind the South Bank and entered the stadium from there.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Player carpark is best option after the game or before. Always people waiting after the game with little player cards they want signed when Iv walked past

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The players cars are normally pretty obvious - a collection of expensive cars, some in custom paint jobs, all parked in the same area. In the past, it was the car park up the hill a little next to Waterloo Road near the GH stand.

In the past, players entered by the front entrance of the BW stand, with the doors to the changing rooms being to the left of the reception next to the stairs up the corporate facilities. The away team coach parks there for the same reason.

Leaving could be more flexible, and I see someone commented they were leaving by the corner between the BW and GH stands. That would make sense as an alternative to just going back out through the main entrance. Might perhaps have been part of covid protocols to keep the teams separated.

If you are a member of one of the supporter clubs, then they can sometimes arrange for autographs and signed shirts. My father got a signed Jota shirt for my son’s 18th via Telford Wolves.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
On the hill where they put those stupid metal barriers across the whole path when everyone’s still trying to leave
Thanks for mentioning that, wtf is going on with those stupid barriers on the Alley up from block 6? So stupid!

Reaction score
Call me stupid.

But how do the players cars get there? They come on the team bus from the hotel that they stop in the night before. Do they leave there cars on there Friday night
Yeah I thought they all drove to the training ground first and travelled by coach to the hotel then the ground, seen the odd player not in the match day squad driving out after though

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
after the Norwich Cup Game, i got Neves ,Fabio, Marcal, Coady, Podence, Raul coming out of the Carpark in
there cars and they all played

Woody2381

Reaction score
Those not in match day squad were parking behind the south bank. The yellow gate directly behind the stand is where the come out and normally leave when the roads have freed up

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Call me stupid.

But how do the players cars get there? They come on the team bus from the hotel that they stop in the night before. Do they leave there cars on there Friday night
Great question - I suspect they have people to transfer the cars from the training ground to the club car park or the wags probably drive and park their on match days.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great question - I suspect they have people to transfer the cars from the training ground to the club car park or the wags probably drive and park their on match days.

Maybe wasn’t stupid then. Great job driving the players cars.

Reckon Jeff drives them

Rowzed

Reaction score
Call me stupid.

Yes, bus leaves from front of Molineux at 7pm on Friday
good time for a kid to get a selfie or an autograph is 6:45-7:00pm

Back
Top Bottom