Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pick Two Dream Signings

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just meant as a bit of fun like the pub rumors thread. Let's say we're in a world where Wolves can make two dream signings this summer but that's all. Signing these two takes up all the budget and nobody else can come in.

But they can be dream signings. This isn't a thread for telling people to get realistic. The only rule I'll insist on is they can't be Messi, Ronaldo or KDB. Other than that, anyone is available to you.

Who do you pick and how do they fit into the team?

I'd go for Renato Sanches and Paulo Dybala.

Yes, all the talk right now is about how our defence needs an upgrade. And it does. But if I stick to my own rules, I think bringing Sanches into the midfield and Dybala into the attack would help us keep the ball, take pressure off the defence, score goals, and have tactical flexibillity to shift between 433, 4231 and 532.

Plus...it would be fun to watch.

Last edited:

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sanches - All round midfielder. Exactly what we need. The difference having someone like this would make to our overall team. Just look at Guimares at Newcastle.

Bremer (Torino CB) - I follow a decent amount of Serie A games and he's always stood out for me. Wouldn't cost the world either. 25-30 million.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kane and Rice.

No problem with them settling, they know the league. Adds goals and a bit of steel to midfield.

Keep everyone else and get Traore back, top 6 easy, maybe top 4.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Just meant as a bit of fun like the pub rumors thread. Let's say we're in a world where Wolves can make two dream signings this summer but that's all. Signing these two takes up all the budget and nobody else can come in.

But they can be dream signings. This isn't a thread for telling people to get realistic. The only rule I'll insist on is they can't be Messi, Ronaldo or KDB. Other than that, anyone is available to you.

Who do you pick and how do they fit into the team?

I'd go for Renato Sanches and Paulo Dybala.

Yes, all the talk right now is about how our defence needs an upgrade. And it does. But if I stick to my own rules, I think bringing Sanches into the midfield and Dybala into the attack would help us keep the ball, take pressure off the defence, score goals, and have tactical flexibillity to shift between 433, 4231 and 532.

Plus...it would be fun to watch.
Phil Foden and Diogo Jota

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m struggling to think of a relevant player in their Prime as a comparison, but I’ve always felt that a peak Cesc Fabregas (who I’ve never particularly liked as a character though) would be ideal in this Wolves team, and I think would make a huge difference to our style of play.

If I were to pick two current players I’d say Salah (obviously!) because he can play in a front three and I think would enhance Raul’s ability to have an impact on games.

Would also opt for Rudiger too. That might let us go to 4 at the back.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bobby Moore and George Best. , R.I.P. ………..( hey, it’s only fantasy anyway and lighthearted ).

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haaland & Bellingham. They seem to work well together and will be improving for years.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Ruben Dias and Phil Foden.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going for players I think we could actually sign

Niklas Dorsch and Martin Terrier

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellingham is a good shout by @Contrarian as he’s exactly what we need in CM and even suits our buying model (just well out of our reach).

I’d probably go with Van Dijk and Bellingham, give us the best possible base for our forwards to show what they can do in a team that can retain/win back the ball and take risks.

Sa
Semedo VVD Kilman Jonny
Neves Bellingham
Neto MGW Podence
Jimenez​

If we still can’t score goals then change the forwards the season after!

Back
Top Bottom