Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pedro Neto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was on for two minutes and took a whack to the knee (was it the fixed one ?)
.... but straight up ! Thank goodness

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome back Pedro :)

And there some were saying he wouldn't be back till April.....

As already pointed out, letting traore go and not getting replacement in was fine given Hwang and Neto were in the verge of returning. Strongest squad now we've had all season even with traore gone.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Was on for two minutes and took a whack to the knee (was it the fixed one ?)
.... but straight up ! Thank goodness

I absolutely feared the worst when that happened! Fell slightly awkwardly too as he went down.

After that, he looked incredibly sharp given how long he has been out for. Still think we won’t see him back to his very best until next year but even a 90% Neto is better than the vast vast majority of players in this league.

Best news of the day seeing him back.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked like he hadn't been away in all honesty, which is startling when you consider how long he's been out.
Welcome back Pedro!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was a bit worried when I saw he was coming on.A wet slippery surface ay the best is it.But glad he's got a few minutes as it will be great for his confidence.Great reception from the fans as well.
First thing that happened was a big whack on the knee as well (not sure if it was the same as the one he injured!) when he got fouled! Good sign he got up and carried on like nothing happened...

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm guessing he has been in full training much longer than social media has advertised. It's been what .. a week since we had a training video with him in properly which seems too short unless they were hiding him.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having a player of his class coming off the bench for the rest of the season will 1) keep Podence and others at the top of their games and 2) will lift the crowd and players every time it happens

I’ll be happy if we’re using him like today with 20 mins or so to impact the game for the rest of the season as he builds up his fitness slowly and his knee is 100%

He may go quicker but that’s my expectations now and no better player to have that role in the run in

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was watching with my brother at home and when the crowd roared as he came on we both went suspiciously quiet and cleared our throats self consciously. I am betting there were a few damp eyes in the ground.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve got our best attacking player back. It’s such brilliant timing!

I honestly think Neto’s injury has gone massively under the radar in terms of coverage and therefore how we’ve done without him has been massively underrated by everybody else.

Back
Top Bottom