Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pardew leaves CSKA Sofia due to racist fans

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their black players had bananas thrown at them during their last match. How on earth in 2022 does this still go on? There again I don't know anything about Bulgaria and they are most probably light years behind most civilised countries. Good for you, Pardew.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Indeed. An interesting approach, leaving nearly two weeks after the event. I wonder what discussions were going on and what he might have been seeking from the clubs officials (in terms of resolving the issue).

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Indeed. An interesting approach, leaving nearly two weeks after the event. I wonder what discussions were going on and what he might have been seeking from the clubs officials (in terms of resolving the issue).
Certainly the implication is that he, and importantly his black assistant, didn't get what he wanted from the club, l agree.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't read what has gone on , but surely you knew that they was racist before he took the job..... Bulgaria..come on.....I would refuse to even speak to them on the phone....

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to stick to your principles, well done him.
By the way writing off a whole country as racist is, err effectively racist!
Writing off most of a country is not though, as sad as it is. The majority of a populace can realistically be racist (I could cite some obvious historical examples)... we here get animated about some ****s writing tweets in their bedrooms; in Hungary and some other eastern European countries you have masses of fans being overtly racist; plus their right wing groups on the streets being vile.

I'd love us to really, REALLY celebrate our inclusiveness; I honestly think (although we still have a problem with it, and we can't deny our history) we're still one of the least racist, most inclusive countries on the planet. I think celebrating that fact, rather than overemphasizing the problems, would bring our people together around an identity that is about our togetherness. The internet, domestic politics, and real on going issues, mean though we are stuck in a cycle of blame and shame.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The swastikas spray painted on the buildings around the office,changing room stand might of been a clue for him when he joined them.

Back
Top Bottom