Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pardew headbutt

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dislike this ******* anyway, so really do hope he gets taken to the cleaners for this one. A complete nob.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Meyler of Hull City.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh his interview straight after was good. Held his hands up and said his behaviour all season has been inappropriate on the touch line.

D

Deleted member 3604

Tbh his interview straight after was good. Held his hands up and said his behaviour all season has been inappropriate on the touch line.

Just a shame Souness doesn't manage Hull.

J

johnybig32

Wasn't much of a head but IMO. Will get punished though.

M

Mr Wolf

It was quite funny & no doubt will be overhyped but it wasn't that bad.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure it was a full Friday night down the pub head butt, more putting his head onto the Hull player's head? Still he'll get a decent ban - idiot.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was never a 'proper' headbutt, Soccer Saturday reaction was ridiculous, thought he'd swung for someone the way they reacted.

Few up here will be secretly happy if it gets shut of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9vNbs9irQ"]FIGHT Alan Pardew HEADBUTT HULL CITY 1-4 NEW CASTLE WTF!!!!! - YouTube[/nomedia]

That looked like he dropped the nut in that clip. Kind of funny/ ridiculous as it was a manager doing it!

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From hating him i'd mellowed a bit but he's working it up again!!

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Football has become so pathetic. He barely grazed his nose.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not sure it was a full Friday night down the pub head butt, more putting his head onto the Hull player's head? Still he'll get a decent ban - idiot.

A fair assessment. By the time MotD have shown 10 slow motion versions it will look a lot worse. Very stupid but not very violent.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yozzer Hughes was the master of the Glasgow kiss!

S

Space Wolf

Not a proper headbutt but whether you're on the pitch or the touchline, you can't stick your head in someones face like that.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was quite funny & no doubt will be overhyped but it wasn't that bad.

What!!!! He moved his head forward with intent to connect. Whether he did or not is irrelevant. $$$$ing hate the penis as it is. This is just confirming it

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The man is a joke. How can you have any respect for this man?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will never learn. FA should ban him from touchline until end of the season along with huge fine.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Well if Ashley was looking for a reason to sack him (and maybe not pay the whole of his 8-year contract).

Pardew's previous record (including putting his hands on a fourth official) isn't going to help him here...

clifs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder if he's trying to get the sack. He's on a very long contract if I remember rightly.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Well if Ashley was looking for a reason to sack him (and maybe not pay the whole of his 8-year contract).

Pardew's previous record (including putting his hands on a fourth official) isn't going to help him here...

Although he has an 8 year contract he will only pick up a year's salary if sacked and that is conditional on him not getting a job within a set period of that 12 months.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Vince McMahon will be impressed anyway...

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt some of his chums will be making excuses for him in the coming days.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should be punished, but what a pathetic attempt at a headbutt

Quicksilver

Reaction score
I went off him, after we knocked Reading out of the Play-offs in 2003, he was very un-gracious towards us afterwards, deserves everything he gets.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reckon he could get a whole season touchline ban -he pretty much expected one in his post match interview.

D

Deleted member 3751

I don't get all this - Pardew's an idiot, let me get that out the way but his headbutt was akin to a kiss on the cheek. I'm not a violent person at all and don't condone this behaviour but if someone winds you up enough for you to drop the nut, there's an effort to make an impact somewhere. Pardew looks like a boy kissing his nan. Why do people 'lose' their temper like this?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£100,000 fine from the club.

K

Kent_wolves_29

Joke. If we behaved like that at work, we would be dismissed through gross misconduct. Why should that arrogant $$$$ be any different. Newcastle are the the laughing stock of the North East.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joke. If we behaved like that at work, we would be dismissed through gross misconduct. Why should that arrogant $$$$ be any different. Newcastle are the the laughing stock of the North East.

Not quite true.

If your a very valuable employee who the company couldn't do without then it would be glossed over just like in this case.

You would only get the sack if you were a bag of $$$$ n offered nothing

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not quite true.

If your a very valuable employee who the company couldn't do without then it would be glossed over just like in this case.

So if a bank manager head butted an employee in public view in a bank he wouldn't get the sack?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Not quite true.

Really?:rolleyes:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if a bank manager head butted an employee in public view in a bank he wouldn't get the sack?

Totally different situation. You can't sit there and argue football is the same as another other industry. If a bank manager did that to an employee he would probably face criminal charges. Yet on a football field these incidents are shrugged off.

Footballers don't get sacked for headbutts so why should a manager? Although if the club wanted to get rid of him then they could of easily used this as an excuse.

Without going into much detail at my work staff have been sacked for far far less than what I've done. But that's because they were underperforming so the company looked for an excuse. I over preform in my job so it got brushed under the carpet.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
It was nothing, but you can't do that as a manager in the Premier League. Probably bye bye Alan.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally different situation. You can't sit there and argue football is the same as another other industry. If a bank manager did that to an employee he would probably face criminal charges. Yet on a football field these incidents are shrugged off.

Footballers don't get sacked for headbutts so why should a manager? Although if the club wanted to get rid of him then they could of easily used this as an excuse.

Without going into much detail at my work staff have been sacked for far far less than what I've done. But that's because they were underperforming so the company looked for an excuse. I over preform in my job so it got brushed under the carpet.

It is far different for a manager to do it rather than a player. What example does that set to his players?
The Hull player hardly touched Pardew yet he reacts like an u16 player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom