Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor kid... out for entire season.

Just goes.to show how fragile any new signing can be.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Shame for the lad- terrible for him. Have no sympathy for the scousers though- just can’t do that no matter how hard I try.

D

Deleted member 4023

Wish the lad all the very best - be a big ask to come back from that - all major ligaments damaged in his knee (cruciate, medial & lateral).

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
Would have made a difference at the World Cup, him & Lallana. What the **** Alli did again I don’t know, just a better Dave Edwards, if he’s not getting onto things in the box he’s offering nothing else.
This.
This this this this this.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Would have made a difference at the World Cup, him & Lallana. What the **** Alli did again I don’t know, just a better Dave Edwards, if he’s not getting onto things in the box he’s offering nothing else.
Totally agreed. I was talking to my dad watching the games saying just how many times he loses the ball. Just don't get it!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Spot on with that, I am having to repaint my kitchen wall this week as I spat a mouthful of coffee on it when I heard due to his performances in the World Cup Alli is now worth £100m. So one free header v Sweden added £10m to his value as supposedly he was worth £90m before the tournament began.

Feel sorry for Oxlade Chamberlain as he seems destined to be one of these players who is haunted by injury.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just imagine the difference to England with a fit Ox and Wilshere in the midfield. That's our problem, other countries bring through 10+ players like this so can afford to lose people through injury or just drops in form. England just try and hope the 1 or 2 they do manage to produce, make it. GL and hope he comes back stronger next season.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A real shame as I think he had really found his feet at Liverpool and was putting in some excellent performances in central midfield. Somewhat messed about at Arsenal, as was Walcott.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely gutted for him. The second I saw he wad out of the World Cup I knew we'd have something seriously missing in that midfield. He was in excellent form before that injury and he'd have been crucial in that England side. One of few players who can drive forward into space with the ball and conjure up a chance.

It should have been absolutely agiven that Wilshere was selected as soon as he knew Ox was injured. Very stupid decision in my opinion. No wonder we barely created anything from open play.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gibbs Whyte

Ox

Lallana

Wilshere

Loftus cheek

All would have done better than deli Ali the waste of space

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What bad luck for the Ox - could be the missing link in a Liverpool title challenge IMO

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rotten luck good player on his day as already said it’s going to be a big ask to see him play again sadly

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Awful luck for a really talented player.

On a related note, Liverpool are looking very strong this year.

Allisson
TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson
Fabinho, Henderson, Keita
Salah, Firmino, Mane

Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Milner, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Lallana, Sturridge, Solanke

Think they’ll be City’s closest challengers.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful luck for a really talented player.

On a related note, Liverpool are looking very strong this year.

Allisson
TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson
Fabinho, Henderson, Keita
Salah, Firmino, Mane

Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Milner, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Lallana, Sturridge, Solanke

Think they’ll be City’s closest challengers.

Agreed think we shall see a lot of goals from that team. Have spent well.

Shame for the ox. Talented player wish him a speedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom