Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our goals for

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have got a good return of points from a relatively kind set of opening fixtures. It's horses for courses. We will score more against the better but more attack minded sides. Podence, Neto, Raul and Adama off the bench are going to smash it. We just have to keep it tight at the back and hope Rui continues his great form.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have got a good return of points from a relatively kind set of opening fixtures. It's horses for courses. We will score more against the better but more attack minded sides. Podence, Neto, Raul and Adama off the bench are going to smash it. We just have to keep it tight at the back and hope Rui continues his great form.
We scored 1 v Man Citeh. Do they count as an attack minded side this season? :cool:

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can think of only one poster on MolMix who could be accused of showing any signs of 'hatred' for Adama. Your repeated accusations on a wider scale are unfounded.
Should other posters go on about you 'hating' Ruben Neves?

I welcome them all.
I will be forced to state the facts regarding Ruben Neves so called effectiveness if so.
Fact checks will be allowed.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate is a silly word to use in this context.

People do, however, vastly underestimate his contribution last season, and how much we miss that player at the moment.
IF it is not hate,then WTF is it?
Not supported by facts it sure is.
Then..what remains?

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We seem to be improving and gradually getting more players in and a around the box for spells in a game. We need to do it more coincidently. I will moan if we sit back but it up to Nuno to build and develop; the team should naturally improve.

To score more goals we have to commit attacks and vary the approach a bit.
I would lie to see Traore and the young kids but who to leave out.

I really do not like hanging on to one nils .

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We scored 1 v Man Citeh. Do they count as an attack minded side this season? :cool:
Nowhere near fit at that point to be honest. Still did alright though. As Kevin DB said after the game:

I think we played really well. Obviously there’s going to be stages when it’s difficult because offensively they’re really strong. But we played secure, we didn’t take too many risks, and we knew with only two weeeks of training it’s going to be hard.

To be honest most teams **** themselves at our front line and play accordingly, even Man City.

Last edited:

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nowhere near fit at that point to be honest. Still did alright though. As Kevin DB said after the game:

I think we played really well. Obviously there’s going to be stages when it’s difficult because offensively they’re really strong. But we played secure, we didn’t take too many risks, and we knew with only two weeeks of training it’s going to be hard.

To be honest most teams **** themselves at our front line and play accordingly, even Man City.
They were desperately hanging on to their lead late in the game, trying to run down the clock, until they caught us with a late sucker punch.

Back
Top Bottom