Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

One year ago

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last time we went to Molineux!

With a bit of luck it wont be too long until we are back again. I imagine it will be quite emotional for the fans, the players and the staff.

What are you looking forward to?

What is your match day routine?

What is your favourite memory?

For me - this is up there!

D

Deleted member 11332

With a bit of luck it wont be too long until we are back again. I imagine it will be quite emotional for the fans, the players and the staff.

Loudest I've ever heard Molineux that game. Could feel the ground shaking underneath my feet. What a player Jota was for us aswell.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems longer ago than that Bill, but yeah that must be correct.

I reckon it will be next season when we go back. I am looking forward to the whole experience; train, pubs, game, pubs, train and possibly some grub before we head home.

I was thinking yesterday about that Neves goal against Derby, that is probably the top moment of the modern era.

I have tried not to be too critical of the team this season because it is not a normal situation, it’s crazy when you look through the team sheet how many players have never experienced Molineux in front of the fans.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I just love that goal and that match.
Days like that are the reason I put up with so much crap watching Wolves.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Watching one of the games yesterday,not ours ,and there was a passage of play when the commentator was silent ,you couldn’t hear a single player and the only sound was boot on ball .It was soulless and in many cases it must be hard for players to lift themselves.It seemed just like a behind closed doors friendly .

Lawndog

Reaction score
Showmen need a gallery to perform to!.......to get the adrenal glands working........to get 100%....

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching one of the games yesterday,not ours ,and there was a passage of play when the commentator was silent ,you couldn’t hear a single player and the only sound was boot on ball .It was soulless and in many cases it must be hard for players to lift themselves.It seemed just like a behind closed doors friendly .
I tend to watch to watch the games with the false crowd noise on but on the odd occasion when it's not available you do realise how utterly soulless the whole thing is.
Watching the re-run of that Jota goal and thinking back to that match shows what a lift a raucous crowd can give the players.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As well as the above I look forward to seeing the neighbours again, hopefully none missing, and of course being with at least eight mates in the same place at the same time. Plus of course pints of Sunbeam in the Stile.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I miss an in-form Jota.
About 8 games a season.
Miss seeing all the gold shirts when you get to the town centre, deciding on pubs, walk down past the church through the subway with the atmosphere growing, seeing the roofs of the stands. Starting songs up in the Steve Bull. Getting ****ed, getting home late.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for that Bill... a perfect dose for all those giving it " Nuno out"... "where is the passion".... LISTEN TO THE PLACE !!!

Anyone wondering when we will be back to our best... when there is 30,000 of their mates back !!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About 8 games a season.
Miss seeing all the gold shirts when you get to the town centre, deciding on pubs, walk down past the church through the subway with the atmosphere growing, seeing the roofs of the stands. Starting songs up in the Steve Bull. Getting ****ed, getting home late.

Precisely my point on jota

Selective memories

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole match day experience - not just Wolves fans, but supporters up and down the country must be missing it. Though you can guarantee our first game back at Molineux will be a goalless draw...

TezzaWolf

Reaction score
Never thought there would be a whole year of my life when I didn't walk in to that hallowed place.

Some of the folk's who would have been there a year ago today will have been taken by this horrendous virus and never be lucky enough to do so again.

For that reason alone it'll be emotional when we do get back in.

We've all had that feeling when you float rather than walk back to your car/ train after a big win, think we'll all be feeling that on the way to the game on this occasion.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Molineux is rocking it's one of the best feelings you could ever have, it's indescribable and totally insane how happy 11 blokes chasing a ball about makes you feel...when you are winning :tearsofjoy:

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Showmen need a gallery to perform to!.......to get the adrenal glands working........to get 100%....
I think this is the worst thing for the players, they are playing without adrenalin and so we are seeing some players excel under these false sterile conditions who will turn to a trembling bag of ****e as some as the atmosphere, adrenaline, speed and flying in tackles return to the game.
I have been around players after big games, gone out for a meal and a few drinks and always noticed that they couldn’t settle, some couldn’t even stop sweating, the first few measures of alcohol having no effect, the adrenaline staying around as their minds analysed their mistakes or celebrated their triumphs. I’ll bet under these current conditions their minds and bodies have no trouble switching off. Zzzzzzz.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Molineux is rocking it's one of the best feelings you could ever have, it's indescribable and totally insane how happy 11 blokes chasing a ball about makes you feel...when you are winning :tearsofjoy:
Hopefully people remember how much better it is when its rocking too and this year + has taught us all to not take any games for granted.

That last Brighton game the atmosphere was awful and felt like nobody was really that *****.

Back
Top Bottom