Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

one wish for next season

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool get done for bribing, 10 division drop and 1 billion pound fine, shared between league 1 and 2.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The return of that Jerk chicken place with questionable hygiene practices opposite the Billy Wright.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After 18 mths of getting absolutely no goals , we sign a proven goalscorer , and ship Silva off to anyone who will pay anywhere near 35 million ( I doubt there will be any takers thou )

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scoring more goals, which in turn means no relegation battle.
Only the bottom 3 scored less, so plenty of teams with relegation worries at some point scored those extra goals. It's pointless scoring more if you dont pick up points. This season will be a massive gamble if Bruno changes our strategy, particularly if we lose the heart of our team in Neves and Moutinho.

Yeshua

Reaction score
what,s your one desire for next season . anything accepted except for winning the title or cup. .......
mine is for manu to have another dire season and sack their new manager. lol.

LAGES 4-4-2

SEFEROVIC RAUL
NETO PAULINHA NEVES MGW
RAYAN KILMAN COADY SEMEDO
SA

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For us, I'd like to see some genuine sign of a succession and progress from the 11 that played our first PL season back. A new core developing, fopr example players inarguably up to the standard of Doc, Jota and the mighty Ryan Bennett. Doesn't have to be spectacularly succesful, but just some signs of a working game plan other than rope-a-dope football.

Elsewhere, has to be Villa spending loads and flopping again. It never grows old! Added enjoyment if Everton and Newcastle also underwhelm despite spending trillions.

And Portugal to win the World Cup with Sa in goal, that's as close as we will get to a major trophy.

(yes, that's 3 wishes, but my first wish was for 3 more wishes).

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
well seeing as we have been told in no uncertain terms we cannot compete, then like all small time clubs 17th will do and keep taking the 100 million+ per year

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My wish is that we refresh the squad, but it's looking like we need to move Neves on first and it also looks like we are asking for too much for him, so I'm not getting my hopes up for this window, again

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play like we did in those first 3 games last season but with a new revamped squad that is more ruthless infront of goal

Back
Top Bottom