Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

one wish for next season

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what,s your one desire for next season . anything accepted except for winning the title or cup. .......
mine is for manu to have another dire season and sack their new manager. lol.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For Haaland to fail miserably. Just absolutely sick to death of Pep Guardiola effectively playing FIFA on amateur mode and getting lauded as a genius for it.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I cant say win the title,
then for all other teams to finish lower in the table than us ;)

I guess top 6 and/or a cup final is a realistic ambition

Last edited:

JimB

Groupie
Reaction score
To qualify for Europe, to see us entertaining europes finest under the lights is brilliant and the obvious away trips.
So top 6 would be great.

Reaction score
My first season ticket since Hoddle’s reign.
(Work)
(kids)
(Relocation overseas,Aus,NZ,Canada)
( more bloody kids)

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For us:

The emergence of a young, creative, goal-scoring superstar who propels us forward and has the football world looking on in envy as he makes us great to watch again. Could be Neto's second coming, could be MGW or Silva or Chiquinho, could be someone from the youth ranks who miraculously grows wings and snatches their opportunity, could be some nobody kid we buy this summer and everyone groans and goes "who...?" but who quickly turns out to be the reincarnation of Maradona. Just a proper, pay-to-watch-him, whack-em-in wonderkid in a Wolves shirt.

For the rest of football:

Bolton to be punished for their fans having facial irregularities and be relegated to the Counties Leagues.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d like to be able to understand how we’re trying to play and what we’re doing.
Loved that under Nuno, I could see the plan and gleefully watched teams fall into our traps.

SilsoeWolf

Reaction score
I'd love to see us qualify for Europe this season - I've never had the chance to travel to away games in Europe. To be honest, after living outside of the UK for many years, now I'm back I just want to see Wolves games in person again! I'll be joining the back of the waiting list and hoping we announce to extend the stadium!

Oh, that was three things.... hmm... I'll go for Europe.

Back
Top Bottom