Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Olympiacos Tickets

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if there is already a thread for this, but has anyone been contacted regarding a refund for the Olympiacos tickets? I've had my refund for ST, but heard nothing about Europa refunds.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were emails on the subject. There was a deadline to ask for a refund otherwise you get a ticket in the same stand the next time we play in Europe (whenever that might be).

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were emails on the subject. There was a deadline to ask for a refund otherwise you get a ticket in the same stand the next time we play in Europe (whenever that might be).

Thanks for the info! Do you know when these emails were sent out? I can't seem to find any about it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Do you know when these emails were sent out? I can't seem to find any about it.
Email was dated 10 Jul 20. Refunds to be claimed by midnight on 17 Jul 20. Believe that there was quite a bit about it posted on here.
I had an email confirming my refund on 30 Jul 20.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for your help everyone! I called Wolves and they said the email went out on 10th July, and that it had been sent to me, but unopened. I've searched my inbox and spam but still can't find it. They suggested sending an email to them with screenshots of my inbox, so that's what I've done. Hopefully will be able to get the refund!

Back
Top Bottom