Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh what an atmosphere!!

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much has been said just lately about the atmosphere (or lack of) at the Molineux just lately.

Just been sent this video of fans of my local team in Italy, Salernitana, thought I would share it with you:

Salernitana

Imagine that at the Mol!!

W

wolfie smith

Much has been said just lately about the atmosphere (or lack of) at the Molineux just lately.

Just been sent this video of fans of my local team in Italy, Salernitana, thought I would share it with you:

Salernitana

european football in 2 years time, all those salernitana fans filling the south bank;), WMP quaking in their boots:eek:

S

Shergar

You can't compare, it is a congregated away following on a standing terrace - even Wolves fans would make a din under those parameters.

Having said that - end of last year went to the San Siro to see Palermo beat AC, can't remember much about the footy spent all game watching in wonder at how the ultras created an unbelievable atmosphere for the whole 90 mins.

W

wolfie smith

They were thinking of calling for the President's head but decided to support the team instead ;)

and they call themselves true fans;)

could we not come up with a tv show...fan swap. swapping fans all over europe, just to see who can create the best atmosphere, who has the best songs, who's fans are fickle

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
and they call themselves true fans;)

could we not come up with a tv show...fan swap. swapping fans all over europe, just to see who can create the best atmosphere, who has the best songs, who's fans are fickle

Didn't we do that in the cup when Albion fans had the South Bank to themselves?

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... :D

Speaking of 'fans', an interesting encounter today sees Cardiff taking on Dirty Leeds, 2 sets of football's more 'controversial' supporters!

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking of 'fans', an interesting encounter today sees Cardiff taking on Dirty Leeds, 2 sets of football's more 'controversial' supporters!

Only leeds fans travelling on official coaches are allowed. Match tickets will be distributed on the coaches just before arriving at the ground.

F

fullmoon

Salernitana

Fantastic Lupo!:eek:
They are Ultra alright !;)

R

reanswolf

To be honest it looked pretty tame compared to packed uk terracing in the 70's, but yes better than what is possible to create in our sterile grounds.

G

gaz kford

Only leeds fans travelling on official coaches are allowed. Match tickets will be distributed on the coaches just before arriving at the ground.
Its the same for Cardiff fans going to Albion, Tuesday night.

M

Manitoba Wolf

We need some small areas of terracing brought back into the game....

Back
Top Bottom