Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno speaks

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting tweet on Wolves twitter, new contract perhaps?

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The philosopher king speaks.

Top bloke.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's great to hear from him again. As my mom once said, "he's a lovely bloke". I wonder what the new project from the club will be that he hinted at.

Also, a link to a report from Sky Sports below.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
John Percy is the only reliable journalist I find.... everytime the guy seems to be spot on the money with wolves and other teams!

Best news we could hope for, I doubt any manager apart from klopp is as loved by the fans as nuno

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not only a great coach and manager. A great person, a thoughtful and eloquent speaker about all things, football or not

Nuno, who comes from a mixed race family, insists he can't get his head around how people can still split society based on racial grounds, with true equality coming when we learn to turn off prejudices based on ethnicity.

"I don't see black and white, I see people. It's not about race, it's not about being Hispanic, is not about being African, lives matter. It's not about Black Lives Matter, lives matter. Respect for the human that's next to you it's more important.

"I hope that in the future we can be we can see more diversity in all society. CEOs and managers and players, because it's very difficult for me to explain something that I don't acknowledge as a problem because I don't see things this way. I don't feel it this way."

Back
Top Bottom