Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno PL MOTM

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Nuno.

Though the keyboard managers on here must be gutted. Not shabby being manager of the month when his recruitment is poor, he's playing players out of position, we dont know how to attack, he wont move us onto the next level.

A huge amount of egg on the faces of the hand wringers

D

Deleted member 5962

Well done Nuno.

Though the keyboard managers on here must be gutted. Not shabby being manager of the month when his recruitment is poor, he's playing players out of position, we dont know how to attack, he wont move us onto the next level.

Why, because he got an award for the previous month that most were saying he should win? My god the race to try and be the biggest super-fan who cant wait to chastise any naysayers is just as pathetic as the people who find something negative to say about everything

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Nuno.

What an unnecessarily negative, antagonistic response. Projection much?

Well done, Nuno. In Nuno we still trust.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why, because he got an award for the previous month that most were saying he should win? My god the race to try and be the biggest super-fan who cant wait to chastise any naysayers is just as pathetic as the people who find something negative to say about everything
Not as pathetic as the nonsense spouted on here after losing to West Ham or indeed the nonsense after losing to Leicester.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No. Its literally just as bad. People who cant wait to moan about moaners are the same as those who cant wait to moan about the club. Both equally contribute to what is becoming an increasingly less pleasant atmosphere on here.
So some of the absolute shambolic nonsense after a loss is acceptable?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did I say that? Pretty sure I said that is just as bad as those who dont stop moaning about the moaning. Two sides of the same coin.
One is a product of the other. If absolute knee jerk filth wasnt posted after a result, people wouldnt call them out on it. Since the original lockdown, some of the stuff posted on here has been ludicrous.

D

Deleted member 5962

One is a product of the other. If absolute knee jerk filth wasnt posted after a result, people wouldnt call them out on it. Since the original lockdown, some of the stuff posted on here has been ludicrous.

People are allowed to express their opinion on a forum though. If it really bugs you find the worst culprits and put them on ignore. The amount of moaning about the moaners on here (yes I get the irony) is just as bad as the moaners themselves. Its all contributing to making this forum a less pleasant place.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are allowed to express their opinion on a forum though. If it really bugs you find the worst culprits and put them on ignore. The amount of moaning about the moaners on here (yes I get the irony) is just as bad as the moaners themselves. Its all contributing to making this forum a less pleasant place.
Some gems since the original lockdown:

Podence is too small
Fosun aren’t interested, money is being pulled
Nuno is leaving
Nuno has taken us as far as we can go
Other clubs are spending, why aren’t we
Why have we spent £35 million on a kid
Mendes is ripping us off
We cant attack
Moutinho has gone
Neves isn’t effective anymore
Sell Traore he doesn’t want to be here
Why have we sold Jota
Jiminez is in poor form
Neto is a headless chicken
We could have got a midfielder AND a forward to push Raul for the money we spent on Silva

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Putting yourself on ignore would be the solution. That way you won't have to read posts moanig about people moaning about people moaning ...

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Some gems since the original lockdown:

Podence is too small
Fosun aren’t interested, money is being pulled
Nuno is leaving
Nuno has taken us as far as we can go
Other clubs are spending, why aren’t we
Why have we spent £35 million on a kid
Mendes is ripping us off
We cant attack
Moutinho has gone
Neves isn’t effective anymore
Sell Traore he doesn’t want to be here
Why have we sold Jota
Jiminez is in poor form
Neto is a headless chicken
We could have got a midfielder AND a forward to push Raul for the money we spent on Silva
Give it a rest. This is little more than trolling and looking to provoke.
You are the only person who is responsible for the spoiling of this thread.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With the games we've got coming up, we could probably have done without this :~}

Well done Nuno & co though; maybe just maybe they do know what they're doing.

Just a thought :~}

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You show me where a ludicrous comment is on this thread? You've dragged a row onto a thread that wasn't affected. Don't.
He’s pointing out that he’s won MOTM which shows how ****ing ridiculous the negativity is on here after a 1 0 defeat .

nothing wrong with what he has said .

People need to give it a break after a defeat and have patience and respect for nuno.

if so many People trust nuno, then there wouldn’t be such an over reaction to one match.

We won’t win every match. We are a work in progress , nuno is not happy at our form - and he still wins MOTM . What a man

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
An opinion based on 3 years of a regime, not because we lose a game or because we sign an 18 year old striker who doesnt score in his first hour of premier league football.
I will refer you to the first sentence of the quoted post.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I blame the times in which we live and no doubt the lockdowns and life’s uncertainty at the moment.

But folk on all on-line media, sadly, including this one, just seem to be looking for an argument these days.

Let’s just congratulate our main man on a brilliant achievement.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Nuno.

Wait till Neto wins a player of the month award!!!

Back
Top Bottom