Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno, Manager of the Month for October?

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves have taken 10 points from 4 games in October (including 3 clean sheets, scoring 5 and conceding just 1). None of the teams that play tomorrow (the last day of the month) can match our points haul for the month, so surely Nuno will be Premier League Manager of the Month for the third time when the decision gets made?

Vote here for Nuno to be Barclays MotM for October

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves have taken 10 points from 4 games in October (including 3 clean sheets, scoring 5 and conceding just 1). None of the teams that play tomorrow (the last day of the month) can match our points haul for the month, so surely Nuno will be Premier League Manager of the Month for the third time when the decision gets made?
Agree, but I reckon Fernandes has to be in with a shout

Nivada

Reaction score
The two times Nuno has won manager of the month we've gone on a horrible run of form, the curse exists and I'm not having it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It amazes me that people on here have the audacity to not have faith in nuno

I don’t see any threads started my joswolf or north Norfolk tonight....

I wonder why
To be fair to them they have both posted very positively.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No ta. Not for me.
He deserves it but it doesn't do us any good.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Me too. To read some of the posts on here the past month we've had a disastrous summer transfer window and we've blown any chance of ever pushing on from last season's 7th place finish, just because the club hasn't brought in the players some posters think ought to have been recruited. I do wonder when some of our fans will get with the ethos of 'In Nuno We Trust'?

Just for the sake of clarity for those who struggle with complex concepts, it means in Nuno we trust...in all circumstances, even through growing pains... end of story!!

D

Deleted member 11332

If spurs win mourinho will get it based on them belting man utd.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don’t see any threads started my joswolf or north Norfolk tonight....

I wonder why
He’s the man.

So far, this season has been very unpredictable. We could be in for one very exciting year.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s the man.

So far, this season has been very unpredictable. We could be in for one very exciting year.
In a very unpredictable season we keep 4 (should be 5) clean sheets in 7 games .

have some patience . The next two seasons are going to be epic

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a very unpredictable season we keep 4 (should be 5) clean sheets in 7 games .

My thoughts exactly. We keep it very tight at the back (West Ham apart). With the exciting attacking options added to this ... I feel we could finish very high up.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just to be clear, I wasn’t saying that we have been unpredictable ... more the other results and the teams in the top group.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a ****ing travesty we can’t be at Molineux to enjoy it!

I’m 55 but never been this excited about a Wolves team.

I got quite excited about Saunders team.

But not in a good way.

D

Deleted member 11332

Spuds don't play til Sunday, which is 1st November. Same with Southampton. Neither can catch us in October, because they've already played all their October matches.
Doesn't really matter, it's not given on who gets the most points. We've beat teams we're expected to beat bar Newcastle and we drew. They hammered man United at old Trafford. 100% mourinho will win it.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, it's not given on who gets the most points. We've beat teams we're expected to beat bar Newcastle and we drew. They hammered man United at old Trafford. 100% mourinho will win it.

Spurs also threw away a 3-0 lead at home to West Ham in the last ten minutes and laboured to a narrow 1-0 win away to Burnley. I don't believe it's the shoo-in for Mourinho that you seem to imagine it is.; I mean it's not as if Mourinho is the most popular managerial personality in the game or anything either!

D

Deleted member 11332

Spurs also threw away a 3-0 lead at home to West Ham in the last ten minutes and laboured to a narrow 1-0 win away to Burnley. I don't believe it's the shoo-in for Mourinho that you seem to imagine it is.; I mean it's not as if Mourinho is the most popular managerial personality in the game or anything either!

We've laboured ourselves until yesterday though ay we, I just see the 'big' London club bias coming into it as per.

Back
Top Bottom