Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich (H) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1644048237030.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Here we go again, after a winter break which seemed to last aaaaaages, the boys are back and we’re back with a bit of cup fever baby!

No games are easy but a struggling Norwich side who might have an eye on their relegation battle is a good opportunity for us to progress. We’ll have to play well of course but with our recent form let’s hope we can pick up where we left off at Brentford (without the drones!). As much as winning today is about getting through, it can also keep our momentum up going into a huge run of fixtures which will show us where we might finish this season.

In terms of team selection, I think Bruno will go strong. I think he’ll start Ruddy as the keeper but then after that it will be quite similar to how we played v Brentford. We haven’t had a game since then so the players should be fresh. Obviously we have Arsenal on Thursday and then Tottenham on Sunday so there might be that to think of in terms of who plays and who rests.

Fantastic support for the lads as always from the fans, pretty much sold out tells you about how seriously the fans are treating this game, let’s hope it lifts the players to the top level they can.

Whether you’re following from Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get that win and into the next round!

COYW!

Last edited:

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking forward to this, would love another day out at Wembley.

Come on me babbies.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to miss match today as on way to Austria for a weeks snowboarding, but COYW, make sure we get through to the next rounds
(and if we can get the 3 pts as well that would be a bonus ;) )

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time in the South Bank for years for me today, hopefully a better result than the last time I remember being in there (which was also an FA Cup game). Silva on the scoresheet today

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy 4th Round Day peeps!

30k+ at Molineux, for such a Cup game is absolutely outstanding and again seeing Bruno's comments of intending to put out his strongest 11, I hope again that will see us through knowing of the amazng January that occurred.

Hope where you are today enjoy the afternoon here's hoping to tick off step 2 of 4 towards Wembley!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big game today. Could be the start of something special, in the same way the FA Cup was in our first season back.

D

Deleted member 11021Mcm

Do we still need this covid pass *******s stuff or has it been dropped now?

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Adult home shirt just £16 this weekend to celebrate Coady's 300th game.
As far as the game goes, have a bad, bad feeling for some reason.
Desperate for a win in the FA Cup though, so I'll go 1-0 - in off Fabio's ****

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Just landed in BHX. Haven’t sleep yet. Hopefully a win will keep me going into the early morning. 4th Wolves match and so far I’ve experienced 8 goals against and 0 goals for. Let’s hope I see my first wolves goal today.
I'm surprised you've not been banned with that record!

Enjoy the game!

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just landed in BHX. Haven’t sleep yet. Hopefully a win will keep me going into the early morning. 4th Wolves match and so far I’ve experienced 8 goals against and 0 goals for. Let’s hope I see my first wolves goal today.
Turn around and go home! Don’t need Jonahs like you attending ;)

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adult home shirt just £16 this weekend to celebrate Coady's 300th game.
As far as the game goes, have a bad, bad feeling for some reason.
Desperate for a win in the FA Cup though, so I'll go 1-0 - in off Fabio's ****
Do you know whether this includes the women’s shirts? Thinking of treating the wife to something she won’t appreciate.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't wait for the match today- I have gone with a Wolves win and Fabio to score anytime. I think he is going to run rings around Hanley and Gibson.

I would go Sa-Kilman-Coady-Gomes-Semedo-Neves-Moutinho-RAN-Trincao-Silva-Podence. I think it's the last chance for 343 for a while as I hope Bruno will play 352 against Arsenal and Tottenham given our attacking options and to make us hard to beat.

I can't see them scoring against our rock solid defence so I am going for 3-0.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do you know whether this includes the women’s shirts? Thinking of treating the wife to something she won’t appreciate.
Just said the same to my wife. "How do you fancy ManBet across your chest, love?"
It's in the store @Ned so it'll be on there. You'd assume so

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just mens unfortunately.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it on the website, just the men's

Reactions: Ned

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lineups will be interesting today but I hope we start fast, get a lead by more than 1, make some changes and get the cigars out. No need for drama today.

Hopefully Molineux whips up a good atmosphere.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lineups will be interesting today but I hope we start fast, get a lead by more than 1, make some changes and get the cigars out. No need for drama today.

Hopefully Molineux whips up a good atmosphere.
Hopefully starting our strongest 11.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good job Coady isn't number 86 then .
Living near Norwich,we MUST win this one , but they are playing better, with 2 / 3 upfront now.
Think sadly Jimenez will be rested, gota go strong, gota pack midfield cos they are weak there, and Silva gota start scoring goals.
3 0 ..podence and semedo to share

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this one that I can’t shake off ….

A cold start after the winter break
Or no Raul probably
Or no Adama
Or MOTM curse

Hope I’m wrong
COYW

Back
Top Bottom