Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Good call, understandable too.
But that would diminish our attacking threat down the right, and Adama's runs help take pressure off us by moving play upfield.
I was just wondering if he'd tinker. I think he may have done if there was more riding on the Espanyol game on Thursday, but I think he'll go standard full strength team with our normal front three. If we're struggling he may change the formation and shake things up a bit after about 60 minutes.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After Norwich bypassed our midfield in the first half at Carrow Road I'm wondering if Nuno will be tempted to go 3-5-2. Play Dendoncker in midfield, with Jota and Raul up front, leaving Traore on the bench.
Great shout sir! Looks like Nuno's isn't going to let them get control of the middle of the park again this time

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2nd half should be exciting....

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Great shout sir! Looks like Nuno's isn't going to let them get control of the middle of the park again this time
Yes. A great shout by Wonder Boyo.
ERdi-PGUWs-AE1-Ok.jpg

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After seeing that lineup, got to be a Jota brace.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not keen on that team selection.
Think we're playing into their hands getting into a midfield battle rather than getting at their rather dodgy defence.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pints tasting good in Essex, come on Wolves, give us a lovely going away present.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama is always in my starting lineup.
This said,in Nuno I trust.

Let´s trash em Gypsy King style!

harju

Reaction score
Worst defender in Premier League, Grant Hanley, starting for Norwich. We will score plenty.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was err... ridiculously simple. Surprised at how poor Norwich were given their performance against us in December. They look like a team that's given up. Good performance from Wolves.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pints tasting good in Essex, come on Wolves, give us a lovely going away present.
Pints tasted bloody good in Wolvo Spoons... Scarily for a CAMRA member nothing except Ruddles "Best" (yeah, right) under 5% in terms of real ale... pre-match had a pint of Exmoor Beast (6.6%) and another of Marston's Old Empire IPA (5.7%)... Made the victory all the sweeter (as did a free pint of Guinness on an app courtesy of the egg-chasing... lol)....

Back
Top Bottom