Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Everton coming out of a relegation season battle or West Ham qaulifying for UEFA Conference League tough choice really.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are going way over the top regarding how bad Everton are supposed to be. Last season was the first time in 17 years they had finished below 12th but you would believe they are perennial strugglers reading comments on here.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are going way over the top regarding how bad Everton are supposed to be. Last season was the first time in 17 years they had finished below 12th but you would believe they are perennial strugglers reading comments on here.
I think they have a poor manager for starters and a squad with weak characters too. There’s very few of their squad I’d want in ours.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton's squad is looking quite problematic, irrespective of manager. The latest injury is unfortunate for the player but even more so for the team.

They'll probably be ok but a bad start to the season may relegate them. Last season the bottom teams were hopeless. Doubt we'll see that this year.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Forest in talks for Saints striker Adams​

Newly-promoted Nottingham Forest have held talks over the signing of Southampton striker Che Adams, claims FootballInsider.
Forest face competition from Leeds United for the 26-year-old Scotland international, who has two years remaining on his contract at St. Mary’

however many forest bring in, cooper will have a massive challenge getting this team cohesive, alot of stars that could be potentially moving on if relegation to championship.

They are doing all or bust

SWest Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Went camping with some Bournemouth fans last week, who also went to watch their friendly against Real Sociedad last Saturday. They came back to the campsite stating they will definitely be in a relegation battle this coming season……they haven’t really signed anyone of note, and apparently Parker has stated they will be in trouble.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

They've got possibly the worst manager in the league

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They've got possibly the worst manager in the league

Can't say i am a big fan of Lampard but their woes last year came from Benitez not Lampard. Lampard picked up over half their points in the 18 games he was in charge.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Can't say i am a big fan of Lampard but their woes last year came from Benitez not Lampard. Lampard picked up over half their points in the 18 games he was in charge.
He did marginally better than Benitez, literally think 0.06 more points per game

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea up their bid to £65 .... yes £65, million for Cucurella.
It's gone mad.

Awaiting the doom slayers to say "we should be all over that"

Let me say it again... £65 million !!!
They just paid 20m for a kid with one game

Isn’t cucurella for the bench as well?

Nuts

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Chelsea up their bid to £65 .... yes £65, million for Cucurella.
It's gone mad.

Awaiting the doom slayers to say "we should be all over that"

Let me say it again... £65 million !!!
All done and dusted by all accounts. Gone for over £60m!

Big question;

Is Ait-Nouri better and if so how much could he potentially go for?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All done and dusted by all accounts. Gone for over £60m!

Big question;

Is Ait-Nouri better and if so how much could he potentially go for?
Depends on how much Forest are prepared to offer. I will wait to see what Ornstein reckons.;)

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£60m for a good PL fullback. Crazy!!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we havnt really ever sold anyone have we from first team? Only jota.

Did we get value for Jota? £30m, structured to be very financially friendly for Liverpool, and Hoever, who has been a complete flop. I don't think that was good value. That being said, £15m for Mir who barely played for us, and £10m for Patricio and replacing with Sa, were good deals.

T

TheConcourse

Did we get value for Jota? £30m, structured to be very financially friendly for Liverpool, and Hoever, who has been a complete flop. I don't think that was good value. That being said, £15m for Mir who barely played for us, and £10m for Patricio and replacing with Sa, were good deals.
£40m.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will never get the hoever money back.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we havnt really ever sold anyone have we from first team? Only jota.
That says a lot considering we have spent a fair amount and yet we are struggling to put out a balanced first team and hardly any first team ready squad players in reserve.

D

Deleted member intdint

£45m including add-ons, we paid £7m upfront for Hoever which could go to £13m with add-ons.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cuccurella fee is just nuts. Overpaid by 20m at least. Even moneybags city drew the line at 40m
We apparently said we'd want £45m for Ait-Nouri, Cucurella has set the new benchmark. If Ait-Nouri has the kind of season he's capable of we'll be wanting double that £45m!

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We apparently said we'd want £45m for Ait-Nouri, Cucurella has set the new benchmark. If Ait-Nouri has the kind of season he's capable of we'll be wanting double that £45m!
It blasts the english player tax theory out the water. Chilwell for 50m was eye opening but people put it down to being english.

I expect to see wolves buyout the sell on clause on ait nouri at some point this season if he starts of well.

Back
Top Bottom