Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Signing Dan Burn and Matt Targett would suggest otherwise...
While l don't rate either they both played a major role in keeping Newcastle up last season. That alone justified the signings. If they are regularly starting this season though....

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish vibes I just don't see what Pep is thinking unless he is just trying to bump up the homegrown quota.

Phillips is just not at Citeh's level I just don't see it.
He could be with a coach like Pep.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually think he will be a good signing for City who normally get these type of signings spot on.. Not a big name but someone who will grow at City and working under Pep.... Something Man Utd should look at instead of just buying names...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
another dull day,any south american rumours or anything. Here's hoping for something over the weekend ready for next week.

So many players we have had as targets passing by and signing for mid league clubs in the prem etc.

D

Deleted member intdint

Botman is a solid playey, but 40m is a lot of money….

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly, as it illustrates the massive gap, they'd likely all be guaranteed starters for us.

It's why anyone's impressed by it that baffles me.

Give Dean Saunders that squad and budget every year for 6 years and he'd have won a few leagues, and actually probably even a CL by now.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's why anyone's impressed by it that baffles me.

Give Dean Saunders that squad and budget every year for 6 years and he'd have won a few leagues, and actually probably even a CL by now.
Come on, keep your comments serious, lol. I wouldn't bet on Clownders to win a one team league.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

The problem we had is the same as Newcastle and AC Milan had, Lille kept raising the price. 1st 25m then 30m, 35m and now 40m.
If they went from 25m to 30m with us that still seems like a good price. Since Newcastle are involved most clubs know they can get even more. We blew our chance but that’s a bit of a theme lately. All allegedly though.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they went from 25m to 30m with us that still seems like a good price. Since Newcastle are involved most clubs know they can get even more. We blew our chance but that’s a bit of a theme lately. All allegedly though.
If you let one team get away with stiffing you as a deal is due to close then every team will pull the same stunt.

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Without a doubt I agree with you but I think Lille knew how desperate we were so chanced it.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

If you let one team get away with stiffing you as a deal is due to close then every team will pull the same stunt.
I agree but didn’t stop us weakening our squad in January for what is reportedly free, that may make us look a bit of a pushover.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the clubs owned by oil and gas rich countries are buying whoever they want.In a few years it will just be the big two -Manc and Newc.

Last edited:

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
Find myself hoping that some of the cash other clubs are throwing around comes our way further down the line, whether that be Leeds putting some of the Phillips money towards Adama, Juve using some of the De Ligt money for Neves…. Feels like we need something to kickstart the change.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest signed union Berlin striker . Seems a good signing.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Grealish vibes I just don't see what Pep is thinking unless he is just trying to bump up the homegrown quota.

Phillips is just not at Citeh's level I just don't see it.
Because he is an excellent, versatile player the top clubs value in their midfield.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He could but Rodri is the same age and a far superior player it seems unnecessary to me.
Fernandinho has gone and played 19 games worth of minutes last year despite lots of injuries. Phillips will get plenty of game time

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Gareth Bale to Los Angeles FC.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Scott Twine signs for Burnley for undisclosed fee had a good season in league one

Back
Top Bottom