Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They will have to do something as they will be losing Conor Gallagher from their squad. I think he will be a big loss for them, both his goals and creativity - 8 goals and 3 assists.
Supposedly Fat Frankie is after Gallagher or Gilmour... Chavski connections....

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
That Darwin Nunez looks some player. Rumoured to be a straight fight for his signature between L'pool & ManUre. Imagine him and Luis Diaz on the same side! Throw in Haaland being fed by Foden & KDB. Jesus wept. Going to be some fun & games.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

That Darwin Nunez looks some player. Rumoured to be a straight fight for his signature between L'pool & ManUre. Imagine him and Luis Diaz on the same side! Throw in Haaland being fed by Foden & KDB. Jesus wept. Going to be some fun & games.
Great player but does most of his best work coming from the left wing like Diaz who I think is absolutely quality. Wouldn’t say no for us though despite the odds of it happening Being 1 in a million.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would say the time that 'excuses' are necessary are if we've *******sed up the window like we did with our daft late dash last summer.

I'd rather we waited for the right player than spaffed millions extra on the player available now.

Then again, I said that last year and we tried to sign Kieffer Moore on deadline day(!)

The way were are going we will be waiting forever for the right player,Jeff Has bin saying this for the last 2 years.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looks like Tarkowski is joining Everton.
I really thought he'd go to Newcastle. I think he's brilliant but I understand people have reservations about how he'd perform in a team that isn't always backs to the wall. Didn't work out too well for Michael Keane!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Paraguay wonder kid Julio Enciso close to joining Brighton for ten million, according to Romano.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

I really thought he'd go to Newcastle. I think he's brilliant but I understand people have reservations about how he'd perform in a team that isn't always backs to the wall. Didn't work out too well for Michael Keane!
Newcastle looking to blow AC Milan out the water for Botman now according to Romano.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Djed Spence signing for Spurs for around 20 million. Great move for him and I reckon he will do really well under Conte as a wing back. Forest fans gutted.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Djed Spence signing for Spurs for around 20 million. Great move for him and I reckon he will do really well under Conte as a wing back. Forest fans gutted.
How many have Forest still got on 'loan'? I have heard they aint got a big PL £££ chest. I'd love us to be after Johnson one season, but that would be such a non-Wolves signing.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many have Forest still got on 'loan'? I have heard they aint got a big PL £££ chest. I'd love us to be after Johnson one season, but that would be such a non-Wolves signing.

The Forest owner was bigging up their summer plans apparently, the other week. Johnson will stay there next season now I would have thought. Garner was on loan there from Man Utd and Davis from Vile.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Richarlison could be on his way to Spurs if reports are accurate. Conte could have Spurs doing something special next season. I'm still amazed Manchester United didn't go for him when they had the chance.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Richarlison could be on his way to Spurs if reports are accurate. Conte could have Spurs doing something special next season. I'm still amazed Manchester United didn't go for him when they had the chance.
On the plus side, Everton may buy Traore....

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Think Mendes moved Nunez to Benfica same summer we brought Fabio..

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That would set a floor on the price for MGW should we decide to sell him this summer.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Forest owner was bigging up their summer plans apparently, the other week. Johnson will stay there next season now I would have thought. Garner was on loan there from Man Utd and Davis from Vile.
They supposedly have a whole £20M to spend.....

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Fulham in talks with Bernd Leno.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Will be weird to watch a Spurs team where Kane isn't the most dislikeable player.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love how Richarlison always manages to look miserable I bet he even looks like that when he’s getting noshed off by his missus.
I have to say that l had, until your post, never ever contemplated how Richarlison might look when "getting noshed off by his missus". That's an image that l'm now lumbered with....

Thanks a bunch, lol.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say that l had, until your post, never ever contemplated how Richarlison might look when "getting noshed off by his missus". That's an image that l'm now lumbered with....

Thanks a bunch, lol.
You’re welcome;)

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s 3 years old than Fabio who is still only 19.

Don’t some people ever have a day off?

Fabio Silva will be worth double what we paid for him at some point in the next 5 years.
I hope you’re right. Too many fans write off young players way too early. They’re trying to find their feet in the toughest league of the world. Not many become established before their early twenties. Patience is a virtue.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You would think thats the end of any move for Adama from Spurs. I fear we are going to be stuck with him.

Back
Top Bottom