Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Didn't realise Nunes had £50 mill release clause. Realistically, he is only within reach of Top 6 & Toon, Everton & (maybe Vile). As referenced all over the site, how much is Ruben truly worth? Something seriously wrong if he departs for less than £60 mill.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vitinha could be off to PSG potentially

“Meeting at Paris Saint-Germain to decide whether to activate Vitinha's release clause - 40 million euros. @FCPorto is not available to trade for anything other than the 40 million in cash.”

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vitinha could be off to PSG potentially

“Meeting at Paris Saint-Germain to decide whether to activate Vitinha's release clause - 40 million euros. @FCPorto is not available to trade for anything other than the 40 million in cash.”

Since Luis Campos went into PSG you knew they were looking to go a different directions, expect them to try and sign all the top talents from France and Portugal..

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I do wonder that because we were able to renogiate the deal with Ait Nouri we expected to do the same for Vitinha and that decided not to sign him?
Yeah probably, was a big miss. I can't remember honestly if I was pro or against signing him.

No point crying over spilt milk.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PSG making a late move to beat AC Milan for Renato Sanches... With the new DoF at PSG could see us doing a bit of business with them in the future..

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I missing something with him?
He is very talented the games I've watched him I've been impressed was class in a Champions League game against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.. The problem is he doesn't stay injury free for long I suppose when you have the quality PSG do you can manage that but I think for us where we would need him every week it would be way to much of a risk..

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barcelona look to be signing that Las Palmas wonderkid we are always linked with

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is very talented the games I've watched him I've been impressed was class in a Champions League game against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.. The problem is he doesn't stay injury free for long I suppose when you have the quality PSG do you can manage that but I think for us where we would need him every week it would be way to much of a risk..
That's a good point - he may be better suited to a rotation role for that reason. As much as I would have loved him here, his record fills me with dread.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham announce signing of centre back Nyef Aguerd for 30 million from Rennes.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest in talks to sign Dean Henderson, Taiwo Awoniyi and Mainz captain and centre back Moussa Niakhate. Awoniyi scored 15 goals in the Bundesliga last season. Forest could get Niakhate for just ten million as he has one year left on his contract.

Havin done a bit of reading on the above 3 all would be good signings for them. In fact I wouldnt mind Niakhate and Awoniyi here.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Percy saying Awoniyi is a done deal now, £17.5m.

Niakhate is always very good when I see him play, would have signed him here as well.

Expect Forest to stay up next season to be honest.

If they do get Henderson and Niakhate and the striker that is serious business for a newly promoted side. Will also have a lot of momentum, expect the City Ground to be hard place to go to.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Niakhate is always very good when I see him play, would have signed him here as well.

If they do get Henderson and Niakhate and the striker that is serious business for a newly promoted side. Will also have a lot of momentum, expect the City Ground to be hard place to go to.
Honestly I've never heard of Awoniyi but I rate Hendo and the defender.

Cant see Forest staying up though. Their squad is one of the poorest I've ever seen get promoted and half of their players were loanees. They had an excellent momentum-driven run but I just can't see it. They feel different to Brentford and other promoted play off teams that have gone on to cement their place.

I know it's not the thread for it, but they and Leeds are my absolute bankers next season. Probably Bournemouth too. I think this is the season Fulham actually stay up with a Mitro-inspired 10th place finish.

Forest are probably my second team because of old Big Ed so I'd love to proven wrong!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, I think he's probably worth it

He's a special special player and I would not be surprised to see him make it into that elite bracket of top level stars
And just like the way we talk about Neves he is worth that much to Leeds if the buying clubs don't think he is worth that then look elsewhere...

Honestly get fed up of "big" clubs (mainly Barca and Madrid) talking about other clubs players and their value/fees etc thinking they can throw their weight around and the seller clubs just do what they want....... and yes I know I'll get just like we did for Traore!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They'll start we'll then slide down 2nd half of the season

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like West Ham are starting to do some impressive business now. Fresh off signing Nyef Aguerd today for 30 million they are now trying to sign Broja from Chelsea, who did very well at Southampton last season.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'll probably get slated but that is very good business by Forest there. An attacker that scored 15 goals in the Bundesliga last season for under 20 million.

Back
Top Bottom