Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Wolvessince63

Reaction score

'Atletico reject Man Utd's €130m bid for Joao Felix'​

Manchester United have had a €130m bid for Joao Felix rejected by Atletico Madrid, according to Spanish outlet AS.
Atletico, the report states, have pointed to the 22-year-old forward's €350m release clause, and are unwilling to sanction a move.
Atletico signed the Portugal international from Benfica for £113m in 2019.
lcimg-eadc55c5-dbaf-42eb-a74d-cad00c1b4c6f.jpeg

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

'Atletico reject Man Utd's €130m bid for Joao Felix'​

Manchester United have had a €130m bid for Joao Felix rejected by Atletico Madrid, according to Spanish outlet AS.
Atletico, the report states, have pointed to the 22-year-old forward's €350m release clause, and are unwilling to sanction a move.
Atletico signed the Portugal international from Benfica for £113m in 2019.
lcimg-eadc55c5-dbaf-42eb-a74d-cad00c1b4c6f.jpeg
They are so desperate and entitled it's sickening. Wish they'd get relegated

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
forest have signed 15 ****ing players.......15 ....stark raving mad.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read a piece by Balague who thinks this is a very weird signing. Apparently he looks good for Madrid as he sits on the edge of his own box, breaking up play and then passing to Kroos or Modric. He is apparently very average for Brazil as he hasn’t got people like that around him. According to Balague he’s not a great passer, dribbler and isn’t great when pressed. Basically he’s a more expensive version of what they’ve got and doesn’t address what Ten Haag wants to be able to do.

Not that I’m bothered and I’m sure the rest of the Prem aren’t either. To paraphrase Napoleon ‘if the opposition are making a mistake it would be rude to interrupt’.

It also means they won’t be coming for Neves, as why would you want to buy a 25 year old defensive midfielder who can pass a ball through the eye of a needle from 40 yards away when you can get a more limited 30 year old Real Madrid player and double his wages.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
WARNING!!! @MUTV, er I mean, Sky Sports News, have an actual Man Utd transfer to talk about, it's now officially a no go zone, you'll get more Transfer News on Judge Judy!

Oh and who pitches up on a Sports Show and demands to be known as Flex?? It's amateur hour again.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read a piece by Balague who thinks this is a very weird signing. Apparently he looks good for Madrid as he sits on the edge of his own box, breaking up play and then passing to Kroos or Modric. He is apparently very average for Brazil as he hasn’t got people like that around him. According to Balague he’s not a great passer, dribbler and isn’t great when pressed. Basically he’s a more expensive version of what they’ve got and doesn’t address what Ten Haag wants to be able to do.

Not that I’m bothered and I’m sure the rest of the Prem aren’t either. To paraphrase Napoleon ‘if the opposition are making a mistake it would be rude to interrupt’.

It also means they won’t be coming for Neves, as why would you want to buy a 25 year old defensive midfielder who can pass a ball through the eye of a needle from 40 yards away when you can get a more limited 30 year old Real Madrid player and double his wages.
But it might mean Real come knocking for Neves. Modric and Kroos aren't going to be around forever.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am definitely not ITK.

But I have heard the full back is Eric Dier.

Probably rubbish , but just saying

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
30 and an insane amount of money.

£70m plus add ons and over £300k a week.

Is he really that good? I’ve always had him down as a typical water carrier of a side with much better players around him.

In the same way Makalele was crucial to the Madrid side full of Galacticos at the turn of the century.

But put him in with the ****e they’ve got currently, is he really going to help? Does it allow them to play Eriksen and Fernandes ahead of him maybe?

I reckon this one just ends up like a lot of their signings. He will be OK to start, then go downhill massively and they’ll be stuck paying him £300k plus to sit on the bench, or be substandard.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Villa signing Ismaila Sarr?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I mean Casemiro started every game in 5 Champions League final wins. Ruben got a bit to do till he is quite there

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
That's mental. Keep shopping in Portugal. It's amazing what you can save when you shop around.

£60m for Gordon is madddd. Makes me think we could have got another £10m-£15m off of Forest for Gibbs-White. English players are so overpriced. I don’t even think he’s that good he just looked alright because the rest of Everton’s team last season was so so bad.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£60m for Gordon is madddd. Makes me think we could have got another £10m-£15m off of Forest for Gibbs-White. English players are so overpriced. I don’t even think he’s that good he just looked alright because the rest of Everton’s team last season was so so bad.
Genuinely never seen him do anything. Runs a lot, crowd gets a bit excited, comes to nothing. Think he’s scored 3 and 2 were big deflections? Utter madness.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally, I like Gordon and think he will be an England international before too long. However, £60m is a huge sum, but Chelsea can afford it, so Kudos to Everton if they get it. We know they will waste it on a couple of journeymen, though.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally, I like Gordon and think he will be an England international before too long. However, £60m is a huge sum, but Chelsea can afford it, so Kudos to Everton if they get it. We know they will waste it on a couple of journeymen, though.
Perhaps we can persuade them a combined bid of £40m for Traore and Boly would be a cracking bit of business for them.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We seem to be not the best when it comes to selling players. How anyone think we got a good eal with the exit of an England centre back. Or the Traore deal.
We seem to be better with incoming deals but inconsistent.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We seem to be not the best when it comes to selling players. How anyone think we got a good eal with the exit of an England centre back. Or the Traore deal.
We seem to be better with incoming deals but inconsistent.
MGW + Costa + Cavaleiro = 70-80 million!

We've been poor between Costa/Cav + MGW but my god that's ridiculous money

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW + Costa + Cavaleiro = 70-80 million!

We've been poor between Costa/Cav + MGW but my god that's ridiculous money
Costa and Cav turned a profit as we were upgrading and I believe at that time prices were generally increaing . It seems like a defferent era then and we were on the up. Its this last three seasons that things plateaued and then the resulting downward trend until now.
MGW is still only 25m until any extras kick in.

Back
Top Bottom