Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
ManUre with a couple of decent signings and a competent manager should look much better. Boy do l want to be wrong though lol....
I'd tend to agree but it's felt like that for a long time. Van Gaal, Mourinho Ragnick. Hopefully the trend continues

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's good to see Forest giving it a go this summer. Will they end up like Wolves or Fulham though? Time will tell. Makes a nice change to Norwich.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a registered Arsenal Hater for many decades, I know that the one thing you can guarantee is that they are never "away" for very long, before they return and buy a title or 2. Clearly on their way back, though maybe this year is too soon for a genuine title challenge from Arsenal, expect it in a season or two.
At ease, there's next to no chance Arsenal will win the league in the foreseeable future.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

At ease, there's next to no chance Arsenal will win the league in the foreseeable future.
No one else is getting a sniff till Pep/Klopp leave imo. I'd be shocked if anyone is within 10 points of either of them.

We are not far off La Liga at the moment, probably worse as we don't even have an Atletico to spoil the party occasionally. The other big boys have made big moves in the market, but it is telling that Arsenal and Chelsea are signing players City don't mind letting go. Shows the gulf.

I have a bad feeling Ten Hag is the real deal, but that squad needs massive surgery to compete and he doesn't seem to be getting much backing thus far. He should get more of a tune out of Sancho, Martial (who I actually think is a good player) but madness that their only striker is a want away 37 year old.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one else is getting a sniff till Pep/Klopp leave imo. I'd be shocked if anyone is within 10 points of either of them.

We are not far off La Liga at the moment, probably worse as we don't even have an Atletico to spoil the party occasionally. The other big boys have made big moves in the market, but it is telling that Arsenal and Chelsea are signing players City don't mind letting go. Shows the gulf.

I have a bad feeling Ten Hag is the real deal, but that squad needs massive surgery to compete and he doesn't seem to be getting much backing thus far. He should get more of a tune out of Sancho, Martial (who I actually think is a good player) but madness that their only striker is a want away 37 year old.
Precisely! City and Liverpool are miles ahead. If United’s owners were more bothered about on the field success than financial success they might compete but as things stand the Glazers are happy to bumble along taking millions out. I like them!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham's new £30m defender has just had to have ankle surgery, just a reminder of how luck plays such a big part in football. He was a big signing for them.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See I think Arteta has bought well, Jesus especially. However I also think Spurs have too!! And Man Utd with 2/3 more make it ultra competitive.
Why it makes last season even more disappointing. We had genuine chance of finishing top 6. Even too 4 at one point. With abit of investment in January could have made that push.

Sadly I think this year the sky 6 and west ham have got too mangers and invested really well.

I could however be wrong. I think Chelsea are maybe the team to have a wobble this season

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham's new £30m defender has just had to have ankle surgery, just a reminder of how luck plays such a big part in football. He was a big signing for them.

Ouch. That's so unfortunate. 4+ months out

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
See Forest have signed another. There’s going to be some unhappy players there from last season.

SWest Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Rumours of Vinagre going to Everton - loan with option to buy. Don’t know how he’s managed to wangle a move back to the premier league, when his stay at Wolves and all other clubs since haven’t proved a success!!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumours of Vinagre going to Everton - loan with option to buy. Don’t know how he’s managed to wangle a move back to the premier league, when his stay at Wolves and all other clubs since haven’t proved a success!!
Thelwell

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why it makes last season even more disappointing. We had genuine chance of finishing top 6. Even too 4 at one point. With abit of investment in January could have made that push.

Sadly I think this year the sky 6 and west ham have got too mangers and invested really well.

I could however be wrong. I think Chelsea are maybe the team to have a wobble this season
Me too. Strikes me as a manager who always wants to spend his way out of trouble too

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I was only thinking the other day that the thing Everton need to stay up this season is more flair.

Most stepovers trophy coming their way next season.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

We had no chance whatsoever of finishing top 4 in any season in the Premier league.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vinagre to Everton is definitely a strange one. All their fans moaning they aren't spending money and they go for a back up left back as Mykolenko looks to be a good 1st choice option.

I was actually really sad he left still think he has great potential but it's clear now he stalled with us and Ait-Nouri is clearly a different level.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Looking at Forest’s squad, guessing they will line up something like:

Henderson
Worrall, Niakhate, McKenna
Williams, Yates, O’Brien, Richards
Lingard, Johnson
Awoniyi

Think those front three will be a handful, similar to Brentford with Toney, Mbwemo and Lewis-Potter.

Think they’ll still be in a relegation battle but will be a lot more competitive than the likes of Watford and Norwich last year.

Back
Top Bottom