Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non Profit Community Football Club

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and my family have spent thousands on Wolves.

Always been pretty decent value.

When something dies t smell right and they ask for more money then yes I will ask questions.

If your house wasn’t being maintained and the rent went up do you keep paying or ask questions?
The issue though is that buying a ticket to watch football is very different to renting a house. Just because you’ve bought a ticket doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed results or performances. Whereas renting a house means you are guaranteed/legally entitled to a house that is safe and maintained to a minimum legal standard.

Of course one thing where football and house rental have a similarity is that if you don’t like it you can move on.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep us where? Are you happy with PL top 10 and very little done for fans apart from rising ticket prices?

That's the interesting thing. Not that long ago, you could ask Wolves fans and find the majority would say all we wanted was a safe Premier League position. For 25+ years, we could only dream of that , because on the few occasions we got in, it was always just one long relegation scrap. And then back to the Championship for an eternity.

Now we have all that we wanted for years, it feels different? Not getting at anyone, just saying how viewpoints change. You get what you wish for and then want something else. Maybe thats the way it is, because other clubs have been in this position too.

With that in mind, I suppose I'd like to get back in Europe again, but if not, am reasonably happy with PL top 10 for the indefinite future.

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
The issue though is that buying a ticket to watch football is very different to renting a house. Just because you’ve bought a ticket doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed results or performances. Whereas renting a house means you are guaranteed/legally entitled to a house that is safe and maintained to a minimum legal standard.

Of course one thing where football and house rental have a similarity is that if you don’t like it you can move on.

I'm talking about level of investment from both - just an example.

If i or any supporter is spending money I want to know what the owner is doing.

Imagine living in a rundown house, they do the garden up and plant a few trees etc. It's like music and esports with a football club.

I want to see an investment in what I primarily pay for - the last few windows have shown that the house is getting worn down but the rent has gone up.

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
That's the interesting thing. Not that long ago, you could ask Wolves fans and find the majority would say all we wanted was a safe Premier League position. For 25+ years, we could only dream of that , because on the few occasions we got in, it was always just one long relegation scrap. And then back to the Championship for an eternity.

Now we have all that we wanted for years, it feels different? Not getting at anyone, just saying how viewpoints change. You get what you wish for and then want something else. Maybe thats the way it is, because other clubs have been in this position too.

With that in mind, I suppose I'd like to get back in Europe again, but if not, am reasonably happy with PL top 10 for the indefinite future.

I'd just like to see a full squad

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd just like to see a full squad

Keep us where? Are you happy with PL top 10 and very little done for fans apart from rising ticket prices?

Well the second quote is what you said back near the start of your thread. You’re not satisfied with “just” being a top 10 PL club.

Since then, you’ve listed a variety of other things that you’re unhappy about. Seems to me that this entire thread is for you to share your grievances about the club, and when people try to answer them, you list some more, and then some more. Unfortunately, while many of us have things were not happy about Wolves, and probably always have had something we’re not happy about, I suspect very few are unhappy about being a top 10 PL club, especially those of us who have spent most of our adult lives supporting a team struggling to get back into the top division.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Imagine living in a rundown house, they do the garden up and plant a few trees etc. It's like music and esports with a football club.

I want to see an investment in what I primarily pay for - the last few windows have shown that the house is getting worn down but the rent has gone up.
You don’t pay for the investment……you pay for admission and that’s all.

You pay admission go to a concert but have no say on the songs they play.

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
Well the second quote is what you said back near the start of your thread. You’re not satisfied with “just” being a top 10 PL club.

Since then, you’ve listed a variety of other things that you’re unhappy about. Seems to me that this entire thread is for you to share your grievances about the club, and when people try to answer them, you list some more, and then some more. Unfortunately, while many of us have things were not happy about Wolves, and probably always have had something we’re not happy about, I suspect very few are unhappy about being a top 10 PL club, especially those of us who have spent most of our adult lives supporting a team struggling to get back into the top division.

Lets see how you feel if this squad is in a relegation battle.

Sometimes you don't wait for the issue - you see the issue coming.

I hope i'm wrong but really concerned about the level of investment in recent times.

Plus the connection has gone downhill since Dalrymple left.

Am i concerned? Yes.

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
You don’t pay for the investment……you pay for admission and that’s all.

You pay admission go to a concert but have no say on the songs they play.

If you went to a concert and there was poor sound system ( also at Wolves ), they couldn't sing then you wouldn't go again.

Wolves are asking as usual for an upfront investment in season tickets.

I'm just asking for people's opinion if they believe the investment merits the price rise and what we pay.

I don't want to be entertained like the new fan - or make money like Fosun want - I want a full squad who TRY to win every game and see where it takes us.

Lage has said the same.

As a local fan who has grown up watching Wolves i'm not used to winning.

But you try,

How would you rate Wolves transfer activity in the last 4 windows Vancouver?

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
You asked the question, i gave you the answer.
Like most of the questions you've asked you just don't like the answers.
Most.Pointless.Thread.Ever.

Point Of Thread:

I have been asked to pay £785 for a season ticket.

Do I hand money over blindly or ask fellow fans a few questions.

I like to ask questions.

Do you believe the transfer policy has warranted another increase after the last 4 transfer windows?

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I like to ask questions.

Do you believe the transfer policy has warranted another increase after the last 4 transfer windows?
We figured that bit out.
As most people have said it's only your decision, whether anyone believes whatever about any of Wolves business. Not sure how you don't get this after 6 pages.

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
We figured that bit out.
As most people have said it's only your decision, whether anyone believes whatever about any of Wolves business. Not sure how you don't get this after 6 pages.

Dragrace wolf:

What do you pay for your season ticket?

When would you question the cost?

Would you ever consider questioning Fosun plans or follow blindly?

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That’s a completely inane answer, do you think you are going to hold Fosun to ransom? Unless you spend £Xm I won’t give you my few £100s. Renting a house and buying a football ticket are completely different, 1 is a necessary spend 1 is a discretionary spend. You pay for a ticket to watch a game of football you don’t pay for guaranteed success or even to be entertained. If you don’t like what you see don’t buy a ticket.

Anyway you’ve got 2 days to go before renewal I very much doubt Fosun will guarantee the investment you are seeking.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Point Of Thread:

I like to ask questions.

It is up to you pay up or give it up.
Could transfers be better - Yes
Could match day experience be better - yes
Are Fosun going to cream off PROFIT - yes

Could it be worst - yes

Is a community non profit the answer almost certainly - NO

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...

A man who criticises but won’t answer a few simple wuestions

Let’s go with one question

- how much is your season ticket

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
It is up to you pay up or give it up.
Could transfers be better - Yes
Could match day experience be better - yes
Are Fosun going to cream off PROFIT - yes

Could it be worst - yes

Is a community non profit the answer almost certainly - NO

I can take this response.

I was just asking peoples opinion on what’s best for the club I support.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can take this response.

I was just asking peoples opinion on what’s best for the club I support.
I answered it.

At the top level this is billion pound industry do you think a community non profit is the way forward

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
I answered it.

At the top level this is billion pound industry do you think a community non profit is the way forward

My point was if they want to be self sustaining why do you need investors?

You might as well be a non profit.

But Fosun want a profit.

So if they are self sustaining and taking profit in long term and raising ticket prices.

Why do we need an investor?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My point was if they want to be self sustaining why do you need investors?

You might as well be a non profit.

But Fosun want a profit.

So if they are self sustaining and taking profit in long term and raising ticket prices.

Why do we need an investor?
You are just playing games with us. I thought last weekend you were being sincere but now I don’t.
Yes, I could be wrong but you’re being evasive and slippery. Others besides myself have taken the time to answer you but I no longer want to be a source of amusement to you.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope you don't renew. I'd love a season ticket but I'm a few thousand away still :)

(In people. Not cost. They won't be costing thousands for two seasons or so!)

wolf1975

Groupie
Reaction score
You obviously don't read any of the other threads on this forum if you think nobody questions Fosun.

I’m talking about certain accounts not everybody.

I see a big difference on here with convo’s and opinions compared to real life chat.

Back
Top Bottom