Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle away fixture change

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thursday, Sundays and now the longest trip of the season on a Friday night:mad:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
does mean some of us non AST's get to see it tho....
(ducks & covers :grimacing:)
Was one of the only trips I could get tickets for a couple of seasons ago, will have a great chance this season then :)

Last edited:

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
does mean some of us non AST's get to see it tho....
(ducks & covers :grimacing:)

There tends to always be spare tickets for Newcastle away, even more when we play them at 8pm on a Friday.

It does open the opportunity to a full Newcastle weekender though! Anyway, day has been booked off for it. At least I can start training to walk up those 800 flights of stairs to the away end.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There tends to always be spare tickets for Newcastle away, even more when we play them at 8pm on a Friday.

It does open the opportunity to a full Newcastle weekender though! Anyway, day has been booked off for it. At least I can start training to walk up those 800 flights of stairs to the away end.

a wikend up there would be great,but not so if we lose.I'm always pig sick.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is ridiculous but... it might suit me. No additional loyalty points but I've got the season ticket and the time might put some regulars off? Went a few seasons back (driving up from Southend and picking up in the West Mids, that was a trek) before the closed shop when we sneaked the win and there were plenty of empty seats round us. Any chance this will go to 1k points?

Fingers crossed for a Newcastle weekender; I'm in Sheffield now so it's easy by train or motorised vehicle.

P.S. obviously this isn't great for the majority of regular away fans, just a personal perspective on it.

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Oh FFS, that's my plans screwed. No chance of making that now. Newcastle shouldn't really have a Friday night game except maybe Leeds. Total disregard for the fans AGAIN

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For some reason I was convinced this was going to be rescheduled for the Sunday and had tentatively planned a weekend up there with my son. Ah well, a Friday and Saturday night out in the toon will be good and tickets easy to come by I suppose.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason I was convinced this was going to be rescheduled for the Sunday and had tentatively planned a weekend up there with my son. Ah well, a Friday and Saturday night out in the toon will be good and tickets easy to come by I suppose.
Shame you can't see much up in the Gods there!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We played at Villa park at 3pm on a Saturday. I don’t see why the return game at molineux is suddenly a higher risk fixture that needs to be moved.
Fair comment. It's just WMP have changed so bloody many over the years.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not yet but could be , villa is defo 3pm sat though
There are still 6 more sets of fixtures after Toon which have not yet been chosen by tv. This year it will be an exciting race for Prem title + top 4/7 and relegation could be really interesting ; glad I'm not having to decide which games to show!

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there any ticketing information yet? I tried going on the site but it tells me there's an hour's wait, so I assume something else has gone on sale today?

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody know when they announce the next group of changes for TV? Can't see City at home over the Easter weekend staying at 3pm on the Saturday,wouldn't be at all surprised to see it at 8pm on Easter Monday

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Doubt this one will sell out. Hopefully does though.
I hope it doesn't sell out as I'll be able to get a ticket! It's my local game and I've always managed to get tickets for me and my son, despite only being members. We have only sold out at Newcastle on the odd occasion, however mainly that's because they are at awkward times rather than 3pm on a Saturday. I did get tickets in the home end one year but that was because a friend of mine was a sponsor. I never really stressed about it because there are always tickets available to buy in the home end. However, this season, now they have the Saudi money, all of the home tickets have sold out to season ticket holders and members. I'll be praying it'll be going down to my loyalty point level.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't sell out as I'll be able to get a ticket! It's my local game and I've always managed to get tickets for me and my son, despite only being members. We have only sold out at Newcastle on the odd occasion, however mainly that's because they are at awkward times rather than 3pm on a Saturday. I did get tickets in the home end one year but that was because a friend of mine was a sponsor. I never really stressed about it because there are always tickets available to buy in the home end. However, this season, now they have the Saudi money, all of the home tickets have sold out to season ticket holders and members. I'll be praying it'll be going down to my loyalty point level.

I think you’ll be in luck. Not a dig at Wolves support, that’s a long way to go, and will require taking time off work in a Friday night.

Unfortunately I can’t go as have prior commitments that weekend, otherwise I’d be there! Last time I went was when Doc got that ET winner, fantastic day out. Great city.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I think you’ll be in luck. Not a dig at Wolves support, that’s a long way to go, and will require taking time off work in a Friday night.

Unfortunately I can’t go as have prior commitments that weekend, otherwise I’d be there! Last time I went was when Doc got that ET winner, fantastic day out. Great city.
Yes, it's a long old journey, I experience it every other week on my trips to Molineux! I can rarely get to Molineux for weekday games because of work though, so I understand how difficult it is for everyone else to travel such a long way on a weekday.

Back
Top Bottom