Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of interest,if people are receiving their pre-orders,I wonder whether this means the new shirt will be in store soon,like next Monday maybe?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The pattern’s alright but that training stuff is pretty naff compared to last year’s. Looks like the sale rail in JD.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The pattern’s alright but that training stuff is pretty naff compared to last year’s. Looks like the sale rail in JD.

Disagree, I think the grey/ lime green combo actually looks pretty decent. Far more likely to wear that than the new kit.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes think it looks pretty awesome, like the green.

Good to see moutinho in it
I think it looks decent despite the green. I won't buy anything with green logo's. I know why they do it, it outdates last seasons offerings, I just don't get it.

I quite like the "pearl blue" gear, but I don't really wear light coloured warm layers, so maybe a t-shirt then.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score

I am glad someone else sees it. Without the Wolves logo it looks like 'active wear' from George at ASDA.

But I am happy to see ManBet finally ditched so I will shush and be grateful for that :grimacing:

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I made the same mistake as last year, ordering my shirt too early, first in last out :(

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I made the same mistake as last year, ordering my shirt too early, first in last out :(
I ordered mine about 5 mins after they went on pre-sale and mine arrived in the north-east this afternoon. It was dispatched immediately but Evri always take a bit longer to get my stuff from Wolves delivered up here. When did you order it and have you had a dispatch email yet?

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I am glad someone else sees it. Without the Wolves logo it looks like 'active wear' from George at ASDA.

But I am happy to see ManBet finally ditched so I will shush and be grateful for that :grimacing:
It's dreadful. I bought my son quite of bit of last season's training gear and it was all superb.

Last edited:

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I ordered mine about 5 mins after they went on pre-sale and mine arrived in the north-east this afternoon. It was dispatched immediately but Evri always take a bit longer to get my stuff from Wolves delivered up here. When did you order it and have you had a dispatch email yet?
Just got the email to say its waiting to be picked up by the courier. I was just as quick off the mark as you :)

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score

I think its quite nice bit each to there own.
Remember though Manbet never sponsored the training kit.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
I think its quite nice bit each to there own.
Remember though Manbet never sponsored the training kit.

No I know, I only meant I am taking that sponsorship victory in this 'shirt season' so am not going to complain too much about the training kit when I can finally buy an actual shirt!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
My new home shirt has just arrived. Decent material and pretty nice design except for the freakishly large sleeve sponsor.

Best home shirt since the W88 classic. 7.5 out of 10.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be nothing, but noticed on the Castore website the other day that they didn't actually have any Wolves stock

The page isn't listed in the Partnerships any more either (Rangers and Newcastle still are).

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Might be nothing, but noticed on the Castore website the other day that they didn't actually have any Wolves stock

The page isn't listed in the Partnerships any more either (Rangers and Newcastle still are).
One thing I've noticed weird with Castore is even though are deal isn't as lucrative for them as say Rangers or Newcastle they are using our new shirts to advertise the brand more.
Rangers and Newcastle have already released 2 Kits each this pre season and as far as I can see none of them have the Castore logo on the sleeves like we do.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed weird with Castore is even though are deal isn't as lucrative for them as say Rangers or Newcastle they are using our new shirts to advertise the brand more.
Rangers and Newcastle have already released 2 Kits each this pre season and as far as I can see none of them have the Castore logo on the sleeves like we do.
Interesting.

Wonder when we’ll see the away shirt.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what are you saying..we are on the market for new kit manufacturers?
Not saying anything, just thought it a bit odd. Even if we were looking at a new manufacturer, then you’d expect it to be there until the end of the deal.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not saying anything, just thought it a bit odd. Even if we were looking at a new manufacturer, then you’d expect it to be there until the end of the deal.
Particularly given that they launched this season's strip....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know but there have been instances where a club has released a kit, then changed it because of some issues. Didn't we do it back in the day?
Indeed we did but that was when we were in D3. I doubt that many PL teams do so.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves probably want an exclusive sale window…? Castore have loads of clubs on the books now and they aren’t all there either.

I’ll be proved wrong if it’s on JD already.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Does seem odd given there was Wolves gear on their site last season. There has been some strange stuff happening with Castore like all the pro gear turning up on classic football shirts at knockdown prices, Can’t imagine Vinny being too impressed by that.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom