Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if castore will mention it - I notice they cream themselves about rangers and Newcastle. Probably villa too

I think we peed them off with the better deal wolves did
Did we do a better deal?
Must admit when i look at the Castore produced McLaren leisure wear, i prefer it to Wolves own leisure wear.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's more than that. There's a huge leap in quality if you compare the shirts side by side.

Yeah, I was only kidding. I find the normal Castore ones very good quality anyway, but the Pro versions feel like silk sheets!

Was sorting some of my old shirts out the other day. The Doritos shirt was like sandpaper in comparison to more recent shirts.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The main sponsor is such a massive improvement that I can at least contemplate buying a replica shirt again, but that sleeve sponsor just looks utterly naff, so I'll probably end up sticking with the Adidas W88 one as my newest, certainly at the prices they are charging at the start.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I like it, like the shoulder stripe, I hate sponsor's logos but if we have to have one, that's the best since Goodyear, although not keen on the red flash.
I'll reserve judgement on the colour till I've seen it in the flesh but it looks a bit too yellow on the pics for me.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks smart, probably the best home kit since W88. At the same time, not a shirt I imagine Castore put too much effort into designing! Nice to have a sponsor that is clear, bold and respectable, and not a complete mess (though to be hypercritical, I'd have preferred dark grey over red for the little flourish). Not a fan of sleeve sponsors but hey ho, that's how things are going. The dots on the back are unnecessary but we probably won't notice them often.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Good to see a long sleeve version.
It looks like the long sleeve version is not available in the pro version.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Not a bad kit but the detailing on the top of the shoulders and the collar going from black to 'old gold' jars on me.
Me too. Why do they do it?
It's completely unnecessary and looks really awkward.
But an 8/10 - not bad at all.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A plain photo of the players in the new kit would have sufficed :)

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the kit best not comment on what I think of that soundtrack.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Only small negatives flr me are the red bits on sponsors and tbe fact that there is another crappy betting sponsor on tbe sleeve. But overall i think ot is very nice. Not too bush. Like wolves shirts, padticularly home ones to be simple.

Happy with that

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did we do a better deal?
Must admit when i look at the Castore produced McLaren leisure wear, i prefer it to Wolves own leisure wear.
The deal being the financial side of things, yes we did.

As for the McLaren gear, much of it is the same as ours in different colourways and branding.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe the chap singing on the video was at that recent Wolves Records night at Molineux. This is the kind of thing Wolves need to do more of going forward. The alternative highlights videos the club used to produce would be another good avenue to promote the music.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say I always think WHU nail their kits (inserts hammer joke :p).

I don’t know if it’s because claret and blue is an easier colour palette to work with, but each season they seem to come out with a winner.
Hmmm.... Are you so keen on Burnley and the Vile's versions??? lol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s see who’s in the kit launch pics…..
Love it to be Neves
Not a bad kit but the detailing on the top of the shoulders and the collar going from black to 'old gold' jars on me.
Think it looks quite cool and a nice detail.
The black on the shoulders follows all the way across (shoulder to collar to shoulder... like a wing) and then has a slight break where the gold collar splits the "wing"
Nice....IMO

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very good shirt, and I’m happy there’s a long sleeve option.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say I always think WHU nail their kits (inserts hammer joke :p).

I don’t know if it’s because claret and blue is an easier colour palette to work with, but each season they seem to come out with a winner.
Yet strangely, they don't like this years.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont see much difference between this and last years, to be honest.

Nice enough though, simple.

Still long for a very simple, plain, old gold, with black collar, but doesn't seem like it will ever happen.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice shirt, really like it, except for the red flash. If that was black then perfect.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lovely kit, I am looking forward to seeing whoever plays for us next season running out in that :cool:

Back
Top Bottom