Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Someone on here said Peak 6, don't know how much credence can be put on that

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Saw on Twitter that we have signed a deal with a high end Israeli skin care product. Don't know if it's shirt sponsor though

Attachments

• 20220602_174242.jpg
    20220602_174242.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 302

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw on Twitter that we have signed a deal with a high end Israeli skin care product. Don't know if it's shirt sponsor though
That’d look pretty good in black it’s a nice clean logo and wouldn’t be as distracting as the godawful manbet one.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That’d look pretty good in black it’s a nice clean logo and wouldn’t be as distracting as the godawful manbet one.
Weekly protests saw the closure of the flagship ahava store. I dont think the club have thought this through properly.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weekly protests saw the closure of the flagship ahava store. I dont think the club have thought this through properly.
Why the protests? Where? By who? Some additional info would be helpful for lazy ****s like me.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why the protests? Where? By who? Some additional info would be helpful for lazy ****s like me.
Ahava is a private Israeli cosmetics company that is located in Mitzpe Shalem settlement in the occupied Dead Sea area in the West Bank.

Why the protests? Its in the illegally occupied west bank.

By who? Palestinian sympathisers,anti facists, any left wing organisation.

Writer Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ahava is a private Israeli cosmetics company that is located in Mitzpe Shalem settlement in the occupied Dead Sea area in the West Bank.

I'm not going to say anything else on the matter apart from one thing as I know this is not the place.

But just to make a correction to the used terminology 'illegally occupied'. It is in fact 'disputed territory'.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It would likely go down like a bucket of sick with Wolvo's Muslim community.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not going to say anything else on the matter apart from one thing as I know this is not the place.

But just to make a correction to the used terminology 'illegally occupied'. It is in fact 'disputed territory'.
I will merely observe only according to Israel. The UK recognises it as occupied territory.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon it will be a crypto company.

me too - when johnny phillips asked about crypto currency, NFTs etc that russell commercial chap talked a bit about ethical position of working with such orgs. made me think he's been through this in some detail and i immediately wondered about our new sponsor

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s only been disputed since 1948??

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know how legit this is
Not beyond the realms of possibility… Astropay we’re already on our backdrop for TV interviews and were Crystal Palace’s training wear sponsor last season as well as Burnley’s shirt sponsor. They are definitely trying to increase their visibility in the Premier League

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
New sleeve sponsor as well it seems. Shame about the red but we did have it with bitc aswell. Not sure I like the castore logo on the sleeves.

T

TheConcourse

Isn’t that a betting company on the sleeve too? Guessing that’s allowed..

Back
Top Bottom